Product Hunt launch and marketing!

Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
4 replies
I have a question: What worked and didn't worked when you launched your product on PH? - Where did you promote the launch before and during(channels)? - What was your sweet spot for the amount of followers for the launch before the launch? - How did it turn out on the launch day? - Any other suggestions that can't be found online?

Replies

Laura Riehl
- We used channels on slack and Telegram to promote our launch. - Our sweet spot of followers is around 80, a good number to keep track on everything in my opinion! - We are still going - launching today! - Community is key! Try to build a strong community here on Product Hunt and LinkedIn has helped us the most (so far). PS Would love your support on today's launch! producthunt.com/posts/matilda-workspace-preview
Haralds Gabrāns Zukovs
@laura_riehl Thanks for sharing, really useful for me to digest this. Yep, totally agree with all of the points though what I heard from some other PH launchers that their sweet spot was around 200! :O Yup, upvoted. We are launching next week - https://www.producthunt.com/prod...
Jose Garrido
@laura_riehl very useful tips, thanks Laura! We are also supporting your launch, good luck!
Ryan Zhang
Congratulations on your launch, Haralds! It's great to see innovative minds bringing new products to the market, and I'm excited to see how your project evolves.