Private rooms, cubicles, or open areas? What type of office setup do you prefer and why?

Vibeeshan Mahadeva
23 replies
I like open areas. They're great for team vibes, easy chats, and just feeling part of things. Makes work more fun!

Replies

Nishkarsh Srivastava
my current office is my apartment which is now occupied by my entire team. we just launched our first product from this "office" we'd love your support and feedback for Findr (producthunt.com/posts/findr-5)
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@nishkarsh_srivastava That's interesting, Working from home with your entire team brings a unique dynamic.
Lilangani Rathmale
@vibeeshan_m It’s definitely open area. Even though it can be little distracting but i like the ambience when we can work and vibe all together.. that will be fun to work and you won’t feel trapped and stressed
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@lilangani_rathmale Yea, it can be little distracting but the positive vibes and collaborative environment make it all worthwhile.
Gevorg Nazaryan
The open area is the best, but if there is an opportunity to work a few hours a week in a private room, it's will be the best option for me.
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@gev_nazaryan Totally get that! Having a mix of both open areas and private spaces sounds like a great idea. collaboration and shared energy in the open area, and the focused quiet time in a private room.
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@julia_zakharova2 Working from home definitely has its perks.
Carter Michael
Prefer open areas with private rooms being available to book when you need to really focus or speak in a group without annoying anyone else.
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@carter_michael That a good approach, Open areas for the collaborative vibes and spontaneous interactions and private rooms for those focused tasks and group discussions.
Thomas Hallaran
Mix of both. If there are only open areas better have headphones....
Khul Anwar
i prefer open area. fun and easy to communicate with others
Umar Saleem
Office vibes matter! I thrive in a private room setup. It's my cozy haven for focused work. How about you all?
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@umar_saleem Office vibes indeed matter, It's great that you've found your cozy haven in a private room for focused work. Everyone has their preferred work environment.
Jessica Herman
Mix of both. If there are only open areas better have headphones....
Hassan Shah
Prefer open areas with private rooms being available to book when you need to really focus or speak in a group without annoying anyone else.
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@hassan_shah7 Enjoy open areas for collaboration and book private rooms for focused work or group discussions without disturbing others is a better approach.
Jaxon Smith
I'm all about the open areas too! There's something about the team vibes and easy interactions that make it feel like we're all in it together. It adds a dash of fun to the work atmosphere, you know? Plus, it's great for bouncing ideas off each other and keeping that collaborative energy flowing. How about you? What's your go-to office setup? 🌟
Vibeeshan Mahadeva
@jaxon_smith3 Totally feel that vibe, Open areas bring a sense of togetherness and fun to the work atmosphere.