• Subscribe
  • Pre vs post-launch engagement

Mohammed Kheezar Hayat
    6 replies
    (For folk who have launched at least once on PH) How was your post launch engagement with the PH community different from what you did before the launch?

Replies

Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, post-launch engagement on PH felt like navigating a bustling tech expo after a quiet demo in the garage! The energy and feedback were worth the switch from pre-launch stealth mode.
    Igor Lysenko
    You need to be grateful to society after the launch. After all, without them the product would not have grown so much.
    Giovani Drosda Lima
    Well, I am having a different kind of experience. I launched my Product just now, and I am not really aiming for clout. I genuinely just want to build a tool for Product Hunters, so feedback is the most important thing. So in my case I think that engaging truly with the community and literally just being attentive is already a great way of engaging anytime.
    Our post-launch engagement with the Product Hunt community has been truly transformative. We've been able to connect with our users on a deeper level, gather valuable feedback, and build a sense of community around our product. It's been a great opportunity for us to showcase our continued commitment to innovation and customer satisfaction. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
    Mila Gray
    Thanks for the info, I also want to know about it for my friend and I am glad I found your post. I will surely share your post with my friend. I also would like to help you out. If you are looking for a professional essay writer who will write essay assignments for you then you can visit https://ukwritings.com/write-my-... here where you will find them easily. I am also using that website to hire a professional essay writer. If you want to me share their reviews, then I can also share that link where you will find their reviews.