• Subscribe
  • Posting Discussions as a Maker or Hunter

Udaya Sri
    19 replies
    Do Product Hunt makers and hunters have any special features when it comes to posting discussions in the community, like the ability to share links or other content? I found out that only makers and hunters can bold sentences. What other features do they have?

Replies

Derek Liu
    You asked at just the right time. In fact, anyone can use these formatting, check out my post.
    Udaya Sri
    @derek_liu_dev Just checked out the post, it's really helpful. I’ll definitely try to use these tips in my discussions from now on.
    Nayab ishfaq
    @UdayaSri They also have extra formatting tools like lists and headers. This helps in organizing their content more effectively.
    Derek Liu
    @udayasri @nayab_ishfaq10 I didn’t realize they had exclusive formatting tools. I thought I found formatting tricks myself.
    Antonin Vidal
    Exactly! They can bold sentences to emphasize key points, making important info stand out in their posts.
    PriscillaIvy
    Additionally, they get more detailed analytics on their posts. This helps in tracking how their discussions are performing and engaging with the community.
    Udaya Sri
    @pris_cillalvy That's amazing! I think these features are essential for them to track their product engagement too during the launch
    Sheik Born
    Oh, and they can add images and videos to their discussions. It’s a great way to make posts more engaging and visually interesting.
    Candy Portuondo
    I think another perk is the ability to tag other users directly in discussions. It’s a nice way to involve specific people in the conversation or get feedback from someone you know could help.
    Isabel Hely
    Besides bolding and liking I’ve seen that makers can also embed images or videos in their discussions. This is super helpful for making posts more engaging and visually appealing.
    Udaya Sri
    @isabel_hely Yes, engaging visuals would make it easier for hunters and makers to capture the attention of their target customers.
    Umar Saleem
    B2B Rocket
    B2B Rocket
    Launching soon!
    One of the community members @derek_liu_dev has listed all of these formatting in his discussion here: https://www.producthunt.com/disc...
    Udaya Sri
    @derek_liu_dev @umar_saleem Yes, I’ve checked out the post, and it answered almost all of my questions.
    Ethan James Collins
    Agreed, the formatting tools on Product Hunt for makers and hunters are super helpful for organizing discussions. Markdown support for things like headers, lists, links, and images lets you structure your thoughts in a clear way. Definitely makes posts more engaging and easy to follow compared to just a wall of plain text. 👍