• Subscribe
  • Poll: What LinkedIn content do you prefer? GIFs/Videos/Images

Kostya Bolshukhin
    47 replies
    Just a day left before the launch. But I am still working on content to announce our launch with style 🧑‍🍳 How do you like your visuals for the posts cooked?

Replies

Sergii Alekseev
    Tiger.Trade: Crypto Futures Trading app
    none. LinkedIn is trash right now. People started to use AI to generate poor content. Other people start discussing political and religious topics.
    Sergii Alekseev
    @kostyabolsh glad for you) but I still have a question - looks so much better for what?) just reading stories?)
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @sergii_alekseev I got where you got the feeling I felt the same but than i made a curated LinkedIn Feed. Selected people who write well and from heart, subscribed and turned on notifications. Now my feed looks so much better
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Video or gifs. It depends on how much you want to say.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @busmark_w_nika btw gifs are underrated
    Business Marketing with Nika
    @kostyabolsh Yes, I use them sometimes for newsletter :)
    Cola Cola
    I guess video.
    Sid
    I like videos and also simple text content sometimes.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @siddhart_shukla so fun that sometimes plain text looks more "unusual" in your feed
    Dan O'Malley
    I like a good video demonstration. Don't tell me. Show me.
    Sahil Mahalley
    Prefer more images as LinkedIn is widely used for professional purpose and the aim and intent to use LinkedIn of a user is to grow and connect! Where as Videos and GIFs go a lot more towards a casual approach! What you are your thoughts on this?
    lilly william
    When it comes to LinkedIn content, preferences can vary widely among users. A recent poll reveals differing opinions on the most engaging formats: GIFs, videos, and images. GIFs are appreciated for their ability to capture attention quickly and convey information in a dynamic, often humorous way. Videos stand tutorials, interviews, or company updates, offering a more comprehensive view of the subject matter. On the other hand, images remain a popular choice for their simplicity and effectiveness in delivering visually appealing, straightforward content that can be easily consumed at a glance. Each format has its own strengths, and the choice often depends on the nature of the content and the preferences of the LinkedIn audience.
    William Seikh
    I’m all about GIFs! They’re quick, fun, and grab my attention way faster than static images or videos.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @william_seikh our team of gif admirers is falling behind! We need to recruit more people to our ranks!
    Mukhtar Mohamoud
    Video adds a lot of personality to the product, feels more intimate and you can get a grasp of the enthusiasm behind the product through video.
    Bill Frad
    I prefer images. They’re straightforward and easy to digest.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @bill_frad thanks Bill! You are the first, who supported images And I didnt expect people love videos thaat much
    Annie Tsai
    Images and videos are both good. However, I would not watch videos longer than a certain length because I would rather watch videos on other platforms.
    Kacy Boone ❇️
    It's funny so many folks are saying video because I often see that the listed launch video on PH launches oftentimes has sub 100 views by the end of launch day. Someone should fact check me on this.
    My3 Murthy
    I am pleasantly surprised to see people saying "Video". I like that. I know LinkedIn has been toying around with video but didn't know the users wanted it too.
    Carlvensky St Fleur
    I prefer text content with images.
    Muhammad Hassan
    I personally prefer videos—they’re engaging and often provide more context. GIFs are fun, too, but videos usually hold my attention longer. What about you?
    Richa Chordia
    Am I the only one who prefers images?
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @richa_chordia there were a few people rooting for images at the start, but now — solid 25%
    Greffin Dony
    GIFs seem to be a popular choice for adding a bit of flair to posts. They can be effective for the light-hearted .
    Zackary Mendez
    It’s clear that videos are favored, likely due to their ability to offer a richer and more impressive experience.
    Kostya Bolshukhin
    @zackary_mendez yep but i didnt think they will dominate LinkedIn too
    Hiren Vaghela
    I prefer videos too.