• Subscribe
  • Please take a look at my product? I'm wondering if I should launch it now. πŸ’πŸš€

Saihhold Zhao
    4 replies
    Hi, hunters! I'm currently working on a content optimization product powered by the ChatGPT API. It's designed to help writers, especially non-native English speakers, create more confident content in English. This product has been extremely helpful for me personally, and I believe it can greatly improve language skills. The basic function is already available, as you can seeπŸ‘‰https://paste.pics/d53be8357938fc41923e295e10258b5a. Additionally, I'm planning to add more features to the product. One idea is to include a screenshot or picture beautification feature. I often need to insert screenshots into my copywriting, but they don't look appealing. However, I haven't started working on this feature yet. Once the optimization is complete, you can click the post button to share your content anywhere, such as WordPress. However, please note that this feature is not currently available. Now, I would like to hear your thoughts. Do you think I should launch the MVP now or wait until I have added more functions? 😊

Replies

GaganDeep Tomar
    You definitely should launch. The feedback from users would tell you a lot of things.
    RDS
    Bro whom you waiting for. Launch it :) Make some social media account. Post it on your site. Push your features screenshots there so, more people would get aware and it will get more popular on social media like Instagram. Wish you luck.
    Daniel Priego
    I think you should launch now! Looking at your interface, it made me remember to file comparison tools or photo editors that let you do comparisons before/after edits. I think it would be interesting to explore layouts that could optimize the use of screen space :) Best wishes for the launch @saihhold_zhao