PH Streaks are hard to maintain!

Kabir
12 replies
I lost my double digit streaks so many times already so almost ready to give up.

Replies

jon poppins
You should pair checking Product Hunt with another daily activity you already do, like brushing your teeth or making breakfast. This creates a routine and makes forgetting less likely.
Hassan s Biebers
Do a simple thing. Set reminders on your phone or use the Product Hunt app notifications to nudge you to upvote something each day.
Guadalupe R. Moore
I think you should join communities or groups on Product Hunt with similar interests.
Guadalupe R. Moore
I think you should join communities or groups on Product Hunt with similar interests. This is the great way to maintain streak
Geralt Edison
Even if you're short on time, commit to upvoting just one product each day. Consistency is key to maintaining a streak. 🥰
Jessica Herman
Yes its very hard to maintain
Ling Tien
Yes its very hard
Milli Sen
Agreed. But all that matters is that you show up and gain a few points.
Business Marketing with Nika
Personally, I do not look at them. Yeah, it is good to appear on the top but this metric only says how many times in a row you can open the PH page or app. 😀 And yeah, the position can bring you followers but I rather "earn" them by building an active community that I can engage with. 🙂
AmazingSylvia
Sure thing, life is too busy to see it everyday
Kabir
So many great advice!! Thanks, everyone! The single most thing I like about PH is the folks that participate — you all are awesome! 🙏🙏🙏