Personal energy what is it, do you know?

Antoni Kozelski
3 replies
An example of personal energy? Mental energy - your ability to concentrate, focus, work, pay attention, listen, etc. Physical energy - to perform physical tasks. Emotional energy - to show compassion. This energy is seen and felt by others even when you don't want or need others to detect it. Your energy, positive or negative and has a restorative or debilitating effect on those around you. Mental energy is the energy associated with mental processes-thinking, problem-solving, and decision-making.

Replies

Lilia
This is a very extensive topic, I know that mental energy is your mood on which a lot depends, but how to thin with its deficit, I decide only intuitively
André J
Launching soon!
It's an interesting topic. One observation is that our energy is a lot stronger in the summer.
Antoni Kozelski
@sWhy I created this course As a serial digital entrepreneur, I was constantly seeking for peak performance to effectively and fast build startups and new ventures. I did not find any reliable practical course or guide, which will provide me with complex information – related to my professional part and also my personal one.So I decided to structure it even more and make it accessible to everyone. You can check out my website to learn even more https://antonikozelski.com/perso...