• Subscribe
  • People, what are your thoughts on DSPy?

Yashaswini Ippili
    3 replies
    Hi Product Hunt community! I’d love to hear your thoughts on DSPy! Have you used similar tools before? What features are most important to you in an AI framework? Are there any similar products here? Let’s discuss and explore the future of AI development together! 🚀💬

Replies

Revanth Reddy
    hey!! yes so i heard about dspy in their own community in live meet that happened recently in Bengaluru , i attended it , the tool looked really good where their entire idea was about like prompt programming rather than prompt engineering , i even tried out the tool it was really good and exceeded my expectations its relatively easy to make signatures (a personalised function for your usecase) but i found 2 defects about it , its really complicated to run unless you know the documentation properly , and i tried using optimisers which is another module they have where it actually lets you train the signature in just a couple of lines but i encountered so many errors but it ran at the end but it was still a hassle the product is really good but i hope they make it more simpler as the time goes!!!
    John Davis
    I think DSPy is a fantastic tool for data scientists! Its user-friendly interface and powerful features make data analysis and visualization much easier. I'm curious to hear about others' experiences with it.