Paying for Tax Advice Over a video call?

vaibhav pachalla
1 reply
Hey everyone! This is my first post on Product Hunt. My question to you is, would you be willing to pay for a video call with a tax professional for filing your taxes? Personally, I got the chance to do my taxes online with a pro, and it was great. It was definitely more convenient that going in person. But what do you think? If you like the idea of paying for a video call with a professional but not a tax pro, who would it be? Would it a language teacher? A financial advisor? Or, is it someone I have not thought of yet? Since this idea is still pretty new, that last one is very possible. Like the idea or not, I would definitely appreciate you taking a couple seconds to fill out the below poll. Also, feel free to post your thoughts on this idea in the comments. I should be pretty active on this post for at least the next 48 hours, if not longer!

Replies

vaibhav pachalla
Hey everyone! My name is Vaibhav Pachalla, and I am currently the CEO of kathisha.com which I plan to turn into the internet's best marketplace for buying and selling video calls. I like the Idea, but I have not gotten that much feedback about it from other people. Like the idea or not, I would appreciate your feedback!