• Subscribe
  • šŸš€ Over 1,500 subscribers in just less than a week

Bohdan
    5 replies
    Last week I launched my LinkedIn newsletter šŸ‘‰ Long-Term Pick - your unique go-to source for in-depth stock analysis and strategic investment insights. šŸ’» Despite having a background in computer science, I've developed a passion for stock research and analysis over the years. I'm excited to share my stock analyses in this newsletter. I focus on analyzing high-quality stocks and those with high growth potential. My newsletter is published weekly, preferably on Tuesdays or Fridays. I would highly appreciate your feedback since it will push me to improve the content. Also, please share it with people you think will love to read the newsletter šŸ¤— Two stocks, Fortinet and Salesforce, have already been discovered. šŸ‘‰ https://www.linkedin.com/newsletters/long-term-pick-7214195964088041472/

Replies

Kostya Bolshukhin
    Could be helpful to add your Linkedin to PH profile as well Had to do some search to find you :)
    Abhra Ch.
    Hey @bohdanvorona! šŸš€ Huge congrats on hitting over 1,500 subscribers in less than a week! šŸ˜ That's an incredible milestone! Your background in computer science combined with your passion for stock analysis makes this newsletter sound like a must-read. šŸ“ˆ I'm looking forward to your insights on stocks like Fortinet and Salesforce. Keep up the great work, and I'll definitely share it with others! šŸ˜„
    Gurkaran Singh
    Wow, over 1,500 subscribers in less than a week? That's like achieving unicorn status in the stock analysis world! Can't wait to dive into your newsletter for some top-notch insights - your passion for stock research shines through! šŸš€