• Subscribe
  • 🐱‍🚀 Our Wild PH Launch Story: Broken Computer, Sleepy Dev, and First Time (Gone Slightly Sideways)

Atticus Li
    6 replies
    Hey you awesome people, So, we tried launching our first-ever project here, and let's just say it went a little wild. We had one dev’s laptop decide to take an early retirement, while another dev fell asleep with our last feature stuck in testing... Yeah, it's been wild. This whole product has been bootstrapped. Early on, we failed so many times. We initially didn't have enough money to get the project going, so I took out money from my emergency fund. I don't know if we will succeed, but I have a vision, and I will make it happen. In the end, we managed to pull something awesome together. Come check us out if you're into cheering on the underdog and getting a good laugh out of our mini-launch disaster. Your upvotes and comments mean the world to us - they're like virtual high-fives and hugs. Join the fun and see what we’ve been up to: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/jobsolv Big thanks for being the best part of this crazy journey! All the best, Atticus

Replies

Kamea Leach
    It all makes for a better story in the end! So proud of our team even through our ups and downs!
    Atticus Li
    @kamea @stsl1211 Kamea is our supreme leader commander 🫡
    Edelle Elemento
    The journey sounds wild and full of surprises! Despite the laptop retirements and testing naps, your determination shines through. Let's get it on!
    Abigail Salimpuran
    Wow, your story makes me proud and giggle at the same time lol. Truly inspiring to the point that I want to make a product also haha. But your perseverance and determination are truly admirable! All I can say is that launch hiccups are part of the startup journey, and your ability to roll with the punches speaks volumes about your resilience. Count me in for the virtual high-fives and hugs!
    Alyssa Petargue
    Atticus, your resilience and determination are truly inspiring. It's through moments of chaos and unexpected challenges that the true spirit of innovation shines brightest. Your willingness to dive into the unknown, to bootstrap and bet on your vision, speaks volumes about your passion and dedication. Despite the setbacks, your team's ability to pull together and create something remarkable is a testament to your collective strength. I'll definitely be checking out your project and cheering you on.