• Subscribe
  • Our new series of interviews to startup founders is now live!

Martina Hackbartt
    12 replies
    Hey, hunters! I'm really happy to announce that Deep Dive: our new series of startup interviews is now LIVE! The first one is featuring Sebastian from digitty- AI and project management. I would really appreciate it if you could take a look and maybe give us some support or feedback. :) Here's the link to the Linkedin post: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6887513904797233153 And to our blog post: https://www.reskript.com/post/building-an-ai-startup (p.s: if you are a founder and wish to be a part of it, send me an email to martina.hackbartt@reskript.com)

Replies

Carsten Pleiser
    Very nice, thanks again for having me.
    Martina Hackbartt
    @ckpleiser Hi Carsten, our pleasure! Can't wait to have your interview live
    Hussain Effendi
    This is awesome! Even though I am from a non-tech background and have always avoided reading blogs about AI, ML, and other scary tech terms; this blog was just easy to digest. Loving the series so far. P.S: Have also dropped an email and would love to see if me or one of my co-founders could be a part of this exciting new series ;)
    Martina Hackbartt
    @heffendi Hi Hussain! Thank you very much for your positive feedback; I'm so glad you enjoyed it. Would love to have you on board! I'll reply to you asap :)
    Kamila KlavΓ­kovΓ‘
    Congrats on starting this series πŸŽ‰! It looks promising. You ask good questions and the whole interview is informative and digestible. People like you inspire me to improve at asking questions and communicating clearly. I can't wait for more interviews 😍. P. S. I also wrote you an e-mail :). I would like to know if one of us could be a part of this series.
    Martina Hackbartt
    Hi Kamila! Thank you so much for your kind message; I'm really glad you liked the interview. Just replied to your email! Would love to have you on board :)
    Hi Martina Are you only interested in Tech founders building AI startups? I am building www.skilledup.life free talent for tech startups. If you are interested in hearing our story, do let me know. My email manoj.ranaweera@skilledup.life Best regards
    Martina Hackbartt
    @manojranaweera Hi Manoj! We are open to most types of startups! Mainly tech-related. Will send you an email
    Nick
    Just checked out the first one. It's really amazing! Waiting for more!! :)
    Martina Hackbartt
    @nick_mapup Hi Nick! I'm glad you liked it! :) Looking forward to having MapUp on board too
    Sebastian Britz
    Thank you so much @martina_hackbartt for the lovely interview. It was great sharing more about digitty with you. Looking forward to more from the series.