• Subscribe
  • Organic Growth or Acquisitive Growth?

Mark Lemuel M
    25 replies
    It contrasts growing a business through internal development, increasing revenue, and expanding operations (organic growth) versus acquiring other companies to achieve growth (acquisitive growth). which will win in the long run?

Replies

Nathan Luke
    I believe in organic growth. It’s more about long term stability and developing core strengths rather than just expanding through acquisitions.
    Kavya Tripathi
    Organic growth is usually more sustainable as it builds on the company’s core strengths, such as customer loyalty, brand reputation, and market presence.
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    I more prefer organic growth, it is more natural to me :)
    Divya Ladha
    Organic growth would provide long term results no matter the acquisitive growth, as you build loyal customer base when you are growing organically
    sandhya Kumari
    Both methods have their perks! Personally, I think organic growth might be more sustainable in the long run because it focuses on building a solid foundation.
    Moses Habila
    Acquisitive growth can be tempting, especially if you want to scale quickly. But I wonder if it can be as durable as growing from within over time.
    Candy Portuondo
    Organic growth seems more sustainable. It allows for gradual improvement and less risk compared to the sometimes unpredictable nature of acquisitions.
    Alira Kamb
    I'm leaning towards organic growth. It feels like developing your own operations and revenue streams can lead to a more stable and lasting success.
    Deangelo Hinkle
    I'm all for organic growth. It supports genuine development and ensures that growth aligns with the company’s values and capabilities.
    Hassan
    Acquisitive growth has its perks, but I trust organic growth more for creating a solid foundation and ensuring long term success.
    Savilia Lastero
    I’ve seen great success with acquisitive growth, especially when looking to rapidly expand. Strategic acquisitions can open doors to new markets and technologies that would take much longer to develop internally.
    Abel Hess
    Organic growth works best for me because it aligns with long-term vision and brand building. It’s about creating value and letting word-of-mouth and great content do the heavy lifting.
    Vincent Hager
    I prefer a hybrid approach. Leveraging acquisitive growth to accelerate and using organic strategies to sustain and deepen market presence often seems like the most effective way to scale a business.
    Kat Pim
    Organic growth is definitely my pick. Building from within fosters sustainable development and a strong company culture
    Parker Oliver
    Acquisitive growth can be effective for quick scaling, but I lean towards organic growth for its focus on steady and mngble Expansion
    Jiyo Root
    I see the appeal of acquisitive growth, especially for rapid expansion, but it can come with risks and integration challenges that might not always pay off.
    Lisa Stanley
    I believe both strategies have their merits. Organic growth fosters deep internal development, while acquisitive growth can quickly scale up a business. It often depends on the industry and specific goals.
    AuroraW
    AIPhone.AI
    AIPhone.AI
    Organic growth. It builds a solid foundation through internal development, sustainable revenue increases, and deepening customer relationships.
    Ethan Matthew Brooks
    Organic growth is definitely more sustainable long-term, but strategic acquisitions can catalyze growth if done right. The key is finding acquisition targets that enhance your core strengths and accelerate your trajectory, rather than just adding revenue. Acquisitions should complement your organic strategy, not replace it.
    Milo Nathaniel Thorne
    Organic growth ftw! Sustainable and builds on your strengths. Inorganic growth thru M&A is risky... integration challenges, overpaying, culture clashes. Organic keeps you focused on what you're best at. Just my 2 cents tho!