Open AI + apple = impact on marketers

My3 Murthy
7 replies
Many people are debating if the new partnership means the beginning of google’s end. While I think that’s a bit extreme- I do agree that it shakes the secured position on google in the place. 1) Lately google has been rushing their products to the market- leading to some faulty products and heavy trolling. 2) besides this, Gen Z doesn’t use google as its first source of information anymore. They go to TikTok- the more techy folks go to perplexity. How does impact google? As marketers, is it wise still focus on SEO and google ads? Or should we focus elsewhere?

Replies

Ahmet Can Aslan
The partnership between OpenAI and Apple is significant, but I don't believe it's the end of Google's dominance just yet. As marketers, we should continue to invest in SEO and Google Ads while exploring emerging platforms to diversify our strategies.
My3 Murthy
@can_beforesunset I see your point- I think google just becomes table stakes and if you want to drive impressive results, we should explore emerging platforms.
Henry Habib
I don't believe it's the end for Google. In fact, there's a report that Apple will also partner with Google. https://techcrunch.com/2024/06/1...
Launching soon!
The landscape of digital marketing is constantly evolving, and it's essential for marketers to adapt to these changes. With the rise of AI technology and partnerships like OpenAI and Apple, it's clear that traditional marketing strategies may need to be reevaluated. Contentify AI can assist marketers in staying ahead of the curve by automating content creation and optimization, allowing for more efficient and effective marketing efforts in this fast-paced digital world. Problem: With the shift in user behavior towards platforms like TikTok and Perplexity, marketers may struggle to reach their target audience effectively and efficiently. Solution: Contentify AI can help marketers navigate this shift by automating content creation for various platforms, optimizing SEO for increased visibility, and adapting to changing trends in user behavior. By utilizing AI-powered tools, marketers can ensure that their messaging resonates with their audience and stays relevant in the ever-changing digital landscape. Try Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI
Gurkaran Singh
Well, with Open AI and Apple teaming up, it's like a dynamic duo entering the tech arena! As marketers, maybe we can start brushing up on our TikTok dances while keeping an eye on Google's next move - it's all about staying agile in this digital dance-off!