• Subscribe
  • One week before the launch. Any suggestions?

Yash
    11 replies
    We're launching PixelBin.io on 1st December - any suggestions a week prior to the launch? Apprecaited!

Replies

Hari K. Murthy
    @yashthakker - went through this article and hope it'll help! https://www.demandcurve.com/play...
    Johan Steneros
    Did you use the upcoming feature?
    Rachana
    Looks like a great product. I will give you a follow. Best of luck with the launch👍🏻
    Piotr Pawłowski
    Reach out to as many people as possible before your launch and ask for support or feedback after the launch. Remind about yourself after. :) You can reach out to me, too. Find me on Twitter - firmbeecom
    Rakshitha Kamatam
    Looks like a great product. I will give you a follow. Best of luck with the launch👍🏻
    Mei
    Send an email to your list explaining the value Product Hunt will have for your launch. Help recipients understand how important it is to you. Ask them to create an account and engage with PH. Only a small percentage of the people on your list will. That’s normal. But those who do will become invested in your launch and success. Schedule a follow-up email to trigger three days after your first. Ask recipients to spend two minutes upvoting and commenting on a few products on PH. While this is a big ask, it can have a significant impact on launch day. The Product Hunt algorithm favors votes from “warmed up” accounts. Prepare an email for launch day. Ask your list for feedback—not upvotes. If discovered by Product Hunt, requests for upvotes can result in a demotion of your product. Schedule the email to go out in batches throughout the day. To fight post decay and sustain velocity, you want to spread out your engagement over the course of the day. Another suggestion: Add an engaging video or animated GIF to your media gallery. The recommended size for gallery images is 635x380. Make sure the first asset in your gallery is your best—Product Hunt will use it in your post as the meta image for social sharing.