One of the interesting tools is live, with a lot of engagement, but not featured. Why?

Dmytro Krasun
6 replies
Hi, friends! When using AI for marketing content generation, all this prompt mumbo jumbo takes a lot of time. I saw Aiter (https://producthunt.com/posts/ai...) launching today—they built a one-click ad and content generator to solve that specific problem. It seems that you just need to insert a link and get ready-to-use marketing content. I tried for a few websites and it worked great. The only thing I don't understand with is that the product isn’t featured, however it got the most upvotes and engagement from the community. Do you think it is fair that the product is not featured? Should they improve the quality of the product or do you know any way to fix this?

Replies

Dan Mindru
Awesome tool. I don’t know why it wouldn’t be featured especially since it falls in the AI category… maybe a mistake?
Dmytro Krasun
@dan_mindru, it feels really random. Thanks a lot for giving some attention to the problem, Dan!
Val
Hi Dmytro, CTO and co-founder of Aiter is here. Thank you so much for your kind words about Aiter and for sharing your positive experience. We’re really happy to hear that it worked great for your websites! Honestly, it’s a bit disheartening not to see Aiter featured on Product Hunt, especially with the wonderful engagement and support we’ve received from the community. We believe in the value and potential of our tool and truly hope it will get the recognition it deserves. We also have a active user base: 30k users, 100+ paid users, 6 months+ lifetime, and over 130 followers on our Product Hunt teaser page with 308 upvotes and 73 comments now. Thank you once again for your support and for helping us spread the word!
Dmytro Krasun
@p_val, I just feel that you deserve being featured. Also reached out to the Product Hunt support to see if they can provide some feedback. Having a product with so much paying users, support and not being featured is really strange.
Andrew
I tried it out. The product is really great. Works nice. Maybe it will be featured in a while?