One of the best lessons I've ever learned...

Austin Armstrong
11 replies
One of the best lessons I've ever learned in business and content creation is to give your best information away for free. It sounds counterintuitive but hear me out... Trust and authenticity goes a long way online and in business. And SO many people gatekeep in a world where information is readily available online. By providing excellent, transparent information away for free, you build trust and respect. Whether someone is ready now, in the future, they refer someone to you, or associates their own success to your teachings, it all flows back to you. Don't be afraid to do this.

Replies

Namrata Arya
very well said!
Shadman Nazim
@austinarmstrong, couldn't agree more. It's all about fostering genuine connections and creating a ripple effect of success. Keep sharing the wisdom ✌️
Ben Archie
Nice Austin !
Being generous is one of the best ways to create long term relationship with your customers/clients.
Gurkaran Singh
Isn't it wild how sharing knowledge for free can be like planting seeds that grow into fruitful connections and opportunities? It's like the ultimate win-win knowledge exchange!