• Subscribe
  • One of my videos went viral on Instagram. What happened and findings observed šŸ‘€

I think I finally cracked that Instagram algo. After 3 years one of my Reels went viral. šŸ˜€ (Over 100k views, an organic reach.) Many people do not know (cause I keep it secret and separately) but I build many communities across channels. *Have many alternative lives. I will be sharing some findings in today's newsletter. šŸ‘‡ So if you are up, sign up. šŸ‘‡ https://forms.gle/XsgjJAQPX9K2BpuL6 I will send it around 8 or 9 PM CET

Replies

Abdullah Al Afique
    @busmark_w_nika Congratulations, I have a question, how do you add the image in a discussion post?
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    @af1que using html tag with img. :)
    Ryan Zhang
    Congratulations on your video going viral! It sounds like a fascinating case study in the dynamics of social media marketing, and I'm eager to hear more about your insights and strategies that led to this success.
    Jose Garrido
    @ryan_motiff lol, AI comment much?
    @ryan_motiff @josej30 Jose, I also wanted to ask if it is okay to still post like this but didn't want to be though. You said it for me. šŸ¤£
    Ryan Zhang
    Congratulations on your viral success! It's fascinating to hear about your observations and learnings from this experience, especially in the context of business marketing.
    Michael Shver
    Subscribed to your newsletter! We are in the early stages of developing our Instagram presence, so it'll be interesting to learn about your experience!
    @michaelshver Thank you, Michael :) It is only for 4 points in the newsletter but could be the key to create something trendy :)
    Congrats Nika. Did it take that long to master the art of Instagram?
    @jgani In general... it can take much less time than for me. Everything depends on the creative formats you use. As I noticed, in many cases jokes and MEMEs can work better. :)
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Woah, super Nika, would love to learn it from you šŸ˜‰
    @istiakahmad Thank you Istiak, it is about a little observations, not something huge :D
    Boris Markarian
    Subscribed to your newsletter also! Thank you for sharing your insights!
    Peter Hansen
    Subscribed right away
    @trumpeter Thanks, Peter. I will be sending it CET around 8 or 9 pm :)
    Nolan Wang
    Organic growth is hard, congrats Nika! And the good news is that the video will be evergreen too and the views will be keep climbing with time. Your next viral one will be even higher, now on to the millions! I remember every one of our little viral milestones haha: 10k, 300k, 1m, 4m... Our key milestones
    @nolan_wang Nolan, thank you so much for your words. I do not think that another one can be viral because not every video is evergreen. But maybe in next 3 years another video will be viral :D
    @emily_norris Thanks :)
    shabahat ali
    that too on insta - not a small feat by any means. do you have a big existing following?
    @shabahat_ali about 1,590 followers on that account.