• Subscribe
  • On an AI-generated/bots comments reporting spree - is it me, or is today particularly wild? πŸ€–

Carol Moh
    7 replies
    I think today I reached a point where I have started doubting how real a comment/member is and have looking at profiles and activity before I respond or upvote 😩 Anyone else noticed a surge in particular today? πŸ€”

Replies

Kate Ramakaieva
    Oh, seems like a lazy trend, so irritating 😫
    NicolΓ² Marchesi
    Mmmm... no surge... I always spot a lot of comments like these and report them :/
    Carol Moh
    @pethron maybe I just had a lot come to my post today and noticed but yeah just a constant battle against the bots πŸ’ͺ🏼
    Vincent Xu
    Hi there! I saw your comment about the AI-generated/bots comments reporting spree and it's definitely a concerning issue. On a different note, I'm actually planning to launch my own product soon and was wondering if you had any advice for someone in my position? I'd really appreciate any insights you might have. Additionally, I'd love for you to check out my product once it's live and provide some feedback. You can click on the "Notify" button to get a notification when it's ready. Thanks so much!
    ISTIAK AHMAD
    Wild day indeed! Trust issues with the bots are realβ€”always a good idea to do a little detective work before engaging. It's like a virtual detective day on PH! πŸ”πŸ˜„
    Mansi Trivedi
    Oh, I hate the GPT comments. If you don't genuinely like the product let it be. It's not costing you money to be honest!