New to PH what to do?

Florian Lowe
14 replies
Hello Everyone. I have just created this PH account. But I am confused. Where do I start?

Replies

Waqas Khan
Hi Florian , ๐Ÿš€ Engage: Interact with the community, share insights, and explore products. ๐ŸŒŸ Launch: Present your product with a compelling story and engage early adopters. ๐Ÿ“ˆ Iterate: Gather feedback, adapt, and continuously improve your product. ๐Ÿค Network: Connect with others, support fellow makers, and collaborate.
Kate Ramakaieva
Greetings! Feel free to explore, and stay engaged, and you'll undoubtedly discover a wealth of inspiration, fantastic products, and wonderful people in this community.
Eugene Yarovoii
Congrats! Start making new connections :)
Neha
Hello Florian, For now, you can focus on these 4 tasks: -Engage more in discussions and earn points for your profile. -Review the launched product and share your feedback to earn additional points. -Ask meaningful questions in the discussions. -Follow other users. for more help connect with me on LinkedIn and X
emma agron
Do I Need a Visa for the Philippines? A tourist visa is not required for the Philippines for U.S. citizens if the stay is under three months. But, you do need to present a valid passport and a proof of return ticket. Tourist and business visas last anywhere between three-twelve months. Do Indians Need a Visa for the Philippines? Yes, Indians need to apply for Philippines visa depending on the purpose of visit, as Indians do not come under the option of visa waiver-free entry. Indians can also apply for Temporary Visitors Visa if an Indian tourist wish to visit Philippines.The bank balance needed for the Philippines visa is around $1000. The bank should be at least $1000 and not any less. The Philippines Embassy has decided upon this amount. If you apply for a Philippines tourist visa, you must have at least $1000 in your bank account. https://core-ball.org/
Aristo Coutinho
welcome to product hunt
Eliza Crescini
Hi, Florian! To start on PH, you have to be engaging, and supportive, and you can also share some of your success stories here! :)
Kyle DeSana
The best advise I can give you is don't be afraid to engage and don't hesitate to add value where you see fit. Find conversations you're interested in and area where you think your voice/opinions are relevant. There are some pretty neat conversations here.
Sharon Sun
Mark!!!! Wanna some advice on this part too!
Arz
Show & spread love ๐Ÿงก
Simon S
Asking 'New to PH what to do?' is such a right thing to do, I should've thought of that, folks here are always happy to help each other.
First, read a couple of articles on the Internet about PH. There you will find many different tips. At a minimum, before launching a product, you need to prepare. Generate buzz around your product. Think over a launch strategy on PH. It is very important to prepare well. The main thing is not to immediately launch your product on the first day, because there is a high probability that you will not receive the expected feedback You can also create a GIF avatar for your profile. This will help you stand out better from the rest Many people have already answered you here, Iโ€™m sure you will find a lot of useful information. Good luck!
Mansi Trivedi
Oh, first things first! WELCOME to the community! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ I can see that you're into building products and hence maybe you should start with meeting/ following people with similar interests. ๐Ÿ˜„ Build a network with people here (THEY ARE AWESOME!) and maybe you'll find your team someday! ๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿš€ Also, feel free to ping me on any of the socials! (Links in the bio!) ๐Ÿ˜…๐Ÿ˜Ž Hope you like it here! ๐Ÿ’œ