• Subscribe
  • New on ProductHunt! Let's follow each other!

Noman Sharif
    7 replies
    As the managing director and co-founder of Seers, I bring over 14 years of experience in software development and IT project management. My expertise lies in IT operations, service management, and process improvement. I have a strong technical background, with skills in Yii, MySQL, PHP, HTML, JavaScript, CSS, jQuery, AJAX, and Zend. Throughout my career, I have consistently delivered projects on time and within budget, demonstrating a client-focused approach and a dedication to excellence. I am well-versed in the LAMP stack and have extensive experience with platforms like WordPress, Joomla, and Magento, as well as web services such as REST and SOAP. My career is a testament to my commitment to quality and client satisfaction, always striving to meet and exceed expectations in every project I undertake.

Replies

Dzmitry Tsemirau
    Hi and welcome! Let's connect!
    Arthur Leclercq
    Welcome to the PH community !
    Bogomil Shopov - Бого
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Threat Modeling e-book
    Welcome! You have one new follower already:)
    My3 Murthy
    Welcome to the PH community! As a newcomer myself- I am stoked to be connecting you!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Your expertise is like a well-crafted code – precise, efficient, and always delivering top-notch results! Can't wait to see your projects soar on ProductHunt! 🚀 Ready to follow each other on this exciting tech journey?
    michael
    Welcome to the PH community ! if you're launching soon, i would love to support