New here, any advice? I want to follow more people!

Max
30 replies
I am new to Product Hunt and I would like to expand my network by following more people and gaining more followers in return. I am planning to launch my product next month. Do you have any advice or tips for a successful product launch? Thank you!

Replies

Daniel Zaitzow
I would reach out on LinkedIn - offer support first - follow first and engage constantly in discussion threads. Offer support on launches that feels genuine VS the standard "Congrats" - Think of product hunt as a place where you get out what you put in - that type of a community.
Luke Bryant
Yes, the tips for a successful product launch are to focus on thorough market research, create a compelling value proposition, build anticipation through effective marketing, and ensure a seamless user experience during the launch.
Neel Patel
Observe. You will learn a lot :)
Carol Moh
Hello and welcome! I think the best advice is to add value where you can by offering thoughtful comments/discussions/feedback and support launches of other members - youโ€™ll build connections fast ๐Ÿ™‚ What I have found is you get back as much as you put in with this community!
Kyle DeSana
@carolmoh 100% agree. Need to add value and be thoughtful. There are a lot of posts that just try and get engagement which can work, however, adding value to conversations makes the connection for meaningful.
Carol Moh
@kyle_desana Yep for sure! With that mindset you are already on your way to being a valued member of the community ๐Ÿ™Œ
Wiktoria Kuni
hi Stylar! great that you joined the community. I'm quite new here, but I have some advice for you - participate in discussions and comment on other people's products! prefer account with name not brand-name ๐Ÿ˜œ also check my product! launch tomorrow ๐Ÿฆ’
Vincent Xu
When it comes to launching your product, my advice would be to focus on creating a compelling and clear pitch. Make sure you highlight the unique value proposition of your product and how it solves a problem for your target audience. Additionally, leverage social media platforms and communities like Product Hunt to generate buzz and reach potential users.
Phil Meyer
@cen_xu Ah yes, the "compelling and clear pitch". I still can't figure mine out after... long time... but I can give you an essay!
Daxeel Soni
Be active and support other makers. You will come across great makers, hunters and community people. Good luck ๐Ÿ‘
Alex von Reiche
Welcome Stylar! Make sure the product is good and be interactive with the community!
Elen Udovichenko
Happy to connect! And would appreciate your support with our product launch too :)
Kaira Chetnani
Happy to connect! We're also gearing up for our launch and hope for your support :))
Ouyang
Followed you! We can support each other :)
Alex von Reiche
Welcome! Get involved, check out peoples products and make sure you understand PH before launching!
andy baek
I'm also a beginner here, so I look forward to your kind cooperation.
Oleg Naumenko
> I want to follow more people What stops you from doing it then? : )
Karl Wang
Hi, I'm also new here. Currently just checking out the product I'm interested in, and try to join some discussion here :D