• Subscribe
  • Need honest feedback

Mudit Jain
    11 replies
    Hi, I recently started a social media platform for developers called https://devloprr.com/ can you please check and give me an honest feedback. I really need it to make it even better and useful for developers. In devloprr I have added multiple features like publish normal posts, articles, publish blogs, and creating a company page for your company, connect with other developers and collab with them and also with the companies and also automated resumes based on your devloprr profile. We will soon open monetization as well for developers so they can earn some good revenue and also more features like hiring and looking for job features etc. I am genuinely asking for an honest feedback. Thanks.

Replies

Ruslan.D
    to be honest, the entry page demands to log in immediately.. not happy I'd like to just look at the possibilities first. the design is not very similar to social platforms, more like a personal website
    Ruslan.D
    @realmuditjain it's up to you ๐Ÿ˜‰ if you want to force authorization before, then do it i don't have any other feedback as i didn't login :-)
    @xeno1 agree, I donโ€™t fully understand the benefits of signing up. Maybe create a few sections above the log in section to help people understand the what and why. Just my suggestions though. Hope it helps
    Mudit Jain
    @xeno1 Thanks a lot Ruslan, you are saying that we have to let user browse through the platform without signing in? And regarding the signup landing page, yes we are updating it in couple of days with better design. Any other feedback?
    Mudit Jain
    @slimmy82 Thanks for your feedback. Actually we have mentioned the benefits besides the login and signup section, Are you advising us to write the benefits in more detailed way with better UI design? Kindly reply
    Mudit Jain
    @xeno1 I understand your point, will soon remove it and just anyone can browser and explore the platform like any other social media platform. Also we are improving our login/signup page. Thanks for the feedback.
    Vincent Xu
    AI Researcher
    AI Researcher
    Mudit, I explored Devloprr and found the user interface to be clean and intuitive, which is great for developer engagement. One suggestion is to enhance the discoverability of projects and discussions to foster more collaboration opportunities.
    Mudit Jain
    @cen_xu Thanks a lot Vincent for checking the platform and providing feedback. Can you please elaborate the discoverability part if possible.