• Subscribe
  • My work is incomplete without ............!

Ritesh Jha
    23 replies
    I will go first: Music and Espresso

Replies

Layla Grace
    My work is incomplete without food
    Ritesh Jha
    @layla_graceivy the basic need, what's your favorite food?
    Miyene Tom
    my work is incomplete without vampire diary (for now) and groundnuts
    Ritesh Jha
    @miyene_tom "We choose our own path. Our values and our actions, they define who we are." If you know you know.
    Joseph Martin
    talking to my friend
    Ritesh Jha
    @joseph__martin I mostly prefer meet up rather than calls, I am like let's go for a coffee I have enough things to rant out.
    Curtis J. Sanders
    My work is incomplete without my favorite playlist and a hot cup of coffee to get me started!
    Ritesh Jha
    @curtis_j_sanders I can't relate more. My day starts mostly with Techno and Phonk music. What about you?
    Elizabeth M. Mitchell
    For me, it's all about having a quiet environment and some background music to focus.
    Grayson Carter
    I need a cozy spot and a good cup of tea to really get into the zone.
    Sabine Engel
    A good cup of cofee and my favorite playlist.
    balhazar
    morning meditation and my noise canceling hedphones
    Iris Matt
    I need a solid plan for the day and some upbeat music to keep me motivated
    Ritesh Jha
    @angelina__ashley, which is your everyday song? The one that you have to listen to at least once?
    Desire Waterman
    My work isnโ€™t the same without a quick walk outside and a bit of inspiration from a book.
    Ritesh Jha
    @desire_waterman I can't agree more: a quick walk with some music on, then coming back, getting coffee, and reading a book!
    Azza Shahid
    coffeee
    Alexander Moore
    my work is incomplete without Stack Overflow for finding answers to my coding problems and Spotify for providing continuous background tunes while I work!
    Elizabeth Thompson
    My work is incomplete without coffee and my trusty standing desk! Gotta stay energized and keep that posture on point while grinding away ๐Ÿ’ชโ˜•