• Subscribe
  • My ONLY FORMULA to grow your startup ORGANICALLY on social media

Alara Akcasiz
    2 replies
    How do I know? Because I started building my own startup with $0 cash, this method worked for www.triwiglobal.com Yes, there are tricks to make an algorithm like you, but remember, sometimes you need to play it by the book. I'm sure you are tired of hearing these, but: πŸ’» A system and strategy are essential to producing content regularly. 🎯 Identify your "who," the person who will benefit from your content, and be specific. πŸ“ Define four to four or five "content pillars," or categories of relevant topics, for your who. πŸ“Ή Content pillars should be adjacent to your who and diverse enough to keep viewers interested. πŸ—“ Use a content calendar to plan and schedule content around your content pillars; if you won't, you will forget about it because you are too busy working on your business strategy. πŸ“± Repurpose content for different platforms and formats. It only takes seconds, and this way, you can exist on other channels at once. 🧠 Continuously evaluate and adjust your strategy based on results and feedback.

Replies

Youcef El Kamel
    "🎯 Identify your "who," the person who will benefit from your content, and be specific." This is really difficult for me, I'm making an app that use productivity and gamification with AI. The app name Beedone. I don't have budget to do ads and marketing. So I used twitter with build in public tags. Maybe I should considering talking about productiviy but this app is not the only one I want to do a ton with different purpose...
    Kacper Srodecki
    Thats great! Thank you for sharing Alara.