My intro

Gaston Krasny
7 replies
Hi, my name is Gaston Krasny (@gukras). I've been a software engineer for +10 years, then launch and sold a startup after 5 years, and now i am working alone in some projects that i am planning to launch here in a couple of weeks. Anyone with kids? I've got a 5 years toddler and a lot of ideas came after problems that i've found while being a parent. see you!

Replies

Sahil🎧⚛️
Hey Gaston , Sahil here . I have respect for people who manage stuff with kids around , it sounds so tough right , especially the early years ??
Elena Tsemirava
Hi Gaston! Nice to meet you!
Michael Shver
Welcome to PH, Gaston! 🔥 What do you plan to launch?
Gaston Krasny
@michaelshver A tool to create coloring pages ( coloringpagesai.com ), and a community to travel with kids (not ready yet).
Jake Tital
Welcome to PH , Gaston
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, Gaston! Your journey from software engineer to startup founder to solo projects is inspiring. It's great to hear that you're using your experiences as a parent to fuel your ideas. Can't wait to see what you have in store for us!
Xander Buckley
Nice to meet you; I am also new here. And learned so many good things that will help me in my studies, and one here also suggested a website https://stateofwriting.com/uk/do... to help me in my coursework because he is also a student like me. I also used them because they have made me happy with their work. Now I am also recommending this to all of you because I know it is going to be very helpful for all of you.