• Subscribe
  • My first launch on Product Hunt

Mateo Ezequiel
    17 replies
    Hey everyone! Hope you are having a great 2023 ending. I've been working with some friends in this Habit Tracker app and I would love to receive your feedback and comments. We're launching it on January 1st with amazing discounts but you can already check our teaser and download it on the App Store if you want. https://www.producthunt.com/products/habit-tracker-simple-goal-app We really appreciate your time and any comment you may have. Thanks in advance! Cheers,

Replies

Evan
    Just hit the notify me button Good Luck!
    Mateo Ezequiel
    Habit Tracker, Simple Goal App
    @the_proph3t Hi Evan, thanks for the support! Any comment on the app usage, features or anything you might find is welcome. Hope you enjoy it!
    Aarushi
    Congratulations! All the best, would love to try it out🥳
    Mateo Ezequiel
    @steve_weatherby Hi Steve, thanks for the support! I hope this is the first of many launches on Product Hunt! Bests, Mateo
    Jen Anderson
    Good luck! There's plenty of room in that market.
    Mateo Ezequiel
    @jen_from_accomplist Hi Jen! Thanks for the support. You are right, as users of habit tracker apps, we noticed that all were really complex and "overwhelming" after a few weeks stoped using them. So we tried to design this app on the premise of "simplicity". A simple app for people who like to keep things simple. I hope you like it!
    Matteo Zumpano
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    Netjet.io, Free AI Website Builder
    Good luck, it is my first launch as well!
    Mateo Ezequiel
    @matteo_zumpano Hi Matteo! Hope you like it. Btw, what are you launching?
    Alex Rodukov
    Congratulations! 🥳
    Max
    Congrats! I will definitely take a look and give it a try. Wish you a successful launch! When you have time, please take a look at my product, Stylar, which is launching soon. Very much appreciated!
    Vivek Sharma
    Congratulations 🎉 and all the best!