• Subscribe
  • My First Ever Launch Tomorrow! (October 9th)

hongkai
    12 replies
    Hey everyone, I’m both excited and a bit nervous to share that my free web app, SatirifyMe, will be launching on Product Hunt tomorrow! 🎉 After all the hard work and dedication I’ve put into creating this 18th-century-style satirical text paraphraser, I can’t wait to finally share it with the world. In preparation for the launch, I’ve engaged with the Product Hunt community through comments and supported other launches, and I plan to reach out to Reddit for additional support when we go live. Despite all this preparation, I still feel a mix of excitement and anxiety. I genuinely want to see how the community responds to my creation. I know that feedback—both good and bad—is an essential part of this journey, and I’m eager to learn and improve. If you’re interested, I’d love your support tomorrow! Any upvotes, comments, or shares would mean the world to me. I’m here to engage and discuss, so feel free to ask any questions or share any tips you might have! Thanks for being part of this journey with me! Let’s make SatirifyMe a success together!

Replies

Mirah Shah
    Good luck for your launch! Just follow you to support your launch.
    Tyler Ashford
    Congrats on your upcoming launch! It's sounds like you've done a lot of great prep work already and I’m sure people will love it. Best of luck with it tommorrow!
    Dedew
    Good luck and congratulations on the upcoming launch. May it always be a success!
    Syed Samad
    Best of Luck! Its going to be great! Celebrate well!
    Sonia Ponzo
    Congrats!! I am also launching soon. Would you like to follow and support each other?
    Simonas Kauzonas
    Good luck with your launch! Remember to engage with your early users and gather feedback. You've got this!
    Tymek Zapała
    Good luck, you prepared well. Can't wait to see how you doing!
    David
    Launching soon!
    Congratulations! It’s all going to be great 🥳
    Debra Salt
    Good luck with your launch. Would love to support you on your launch! We also gearing up to launch our product.
    Remington Demi
    Best of luck for your launch. I will definitely support you
    Malani Willa
    @hongkai All the best for your launch
    Quico Benford
    Congratualtion Man please share your product link i support you!!!