Most common users of Product Hunt?

Varun Varma
13 replies
Are they - entrepreneurs/founders? - marketers? - developers ? - product managers ? - others ? What do you think are the regular audience?

Replies

Yassine Derkaoui
Most common users are simply bots... ๐Ÿ˜†
Fraser B
@yassine_derkaoui Donโ€™t forget the ones who donโ€™t have access to a bot so reply manually with GPT3.5 ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™‚๏ธ
Elaine Lu
Product Hunt's user base is diverse, ranging from tech enthusiasts and startup founders to product managers and developers. They all share a common interest in discovering and discussing the latest innovations and tools in the tech world.
Giovani Drosda Lima
There is a lot of spam bots lol, but apart from that, I see a lot of hunters. I am a developer and make stuff.
Launching soon!
While Contentify AI is a powerful tool for marketers, founders and content creators, it's important to remember that our platform is designed to be user-friendly and accessible to a wide range of individuals. Whether you're an entrepreneur looking to streamline your social media presence, a developer seeking to enhance your SEO efforts, or a product manager in need of automated content solutions, Contentify AI is here to support you every step of the way. We believe that diversity and inclusivity are key to fostering a vibrant and collaborative community, and we welcome users from all backgrounds and industries to join us on this innovative marketing journey. So, no matter where you fall on the spectrum of marketers, developers, founders, or product managers, Contentify AI is here to empower you with the tools you need to succeed. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI.
CY Zhou
bots, probably. how to tell which one is not bot?
Luo Baishun
In my view, there are two main types of Product Hunt users: 1. Entrepreneurs and indie makers looking to launch their products. 2. Product managers eager to discover new innovations.
Hossein Yazdi
I think all of them. However, I think most people here are generally startup makers/ founders.
Paulina Hryniewicz
People who are about to launch their own product and engage to get some extra activity on their accounts :D
Gurkaran Singh
Product Hunt's main users are like a diverse tech cocktail - a mix of entrepreneurs hustling for visibility, marketers seeking trends, developers scoping new tools, and product managers hunting for inspiration. And hey, who knows, maybe a few curious cats just browsing for the next big thing! ๐Ÿš€