• Subscribe
  • Morning pre-work rituals 🧘🏻

Niko Dovidija
    16 replies
    Ok, we all heard about CEO morning routines, waking up every day at 4 AM, run & shower then drink liquid vegetables & protein powder. But what about your morning routines? How do you prepare for work? I usually stare at my screen and read some tweets & emails to get into the mood.

Replies

Meadow Simmons
    I'm just looking out the window for 10-20 minutes. I live near the park, so I have an opportunity to enjoy a beautiful nature view every morning. Idk how it works, but it helps me to be focused for all day long.
    Niko Dovidija
    @meadow_simmons Nature is so underrated, nice ritual :) we live in a village so we enjoy our fair share of nature gazing too.
    Andrea Todorova
    For me, it's coffee, 20 minutes of TikTok scrolling, and then a second cup of coffee 😅 and I'm good to go :)
    Carl Router
    I just take breakfast and 2 caffee will checking it what is new on Youtube.
    Sven Radavics
    intribe | Tinder for Brand Partnerships
    I do a few air squats and some stretching while waiting for the coffee. Then I spend 30 minutes checking & responding to urgent emails & messages while drinking my first mug of coffee and then head out for a 40 minute walk. Then get into work for a couple of hours before showering and preparing for the day.
    Niko Dovidija
    @sven_radavics good idea to get the blood pumping while waiting for coffee :) Nice!
    Sven Radavics
    @niko_dovidija I just re-read that again. It's not like I'm smashing out a bunch. Just a consistent 30 - but it actually wakes me up more than the coffee I think.
    Rich Watson
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    NVSTly: Social Investing
    i have a to-do list of the same 3-4 things I do every morning before diving into the tasks to do for our app
    Niko Dovidija
    Thanks everyone for joining the discussion! Was really cool finding out about the different routines everyone has :D