More effective in Marketing: Facebook Group or Linkedin Group?

Mark Lemuel M
40 replies
Facebook Groups are more effective for casual communities and broad interest groups, while LinkedIn Groups excel in professional networking, industry-specific discussions, and career-related content. The choice depends on your audience and the nature of your engagement goals. which one of yours generated more leads?

Replies

Savilia Lastero
That depend on what are your marketing, where is your target audience and what are you marketing to them.
Mark Lemuel M
@savilia_lastero yes, mostly facebook groups are consumer based whilst linked in groups are investor based, and yes both are relevant and can generate leads ! followed you Savilia! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Jacob
LinkedIn Groups have been more effective for me. The discussions are more relevant to my industry, and the professional setting helps in establishing authority and trust.
Mark Lemuel M
@ja_cob same! but yeah It will always depends upon the demand of the market. what is your niche? followed you Jacob! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Harsh Gupta
Launching soon!
In my thought, it depends on the purpose of the marketing style.
Mark Lemuel M
@krutxharsh yup it is for certain that both platforms can perform well on specific target market., followed you Harsh! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review! and I notified myself for your upcoming product!
Winston Linda
Totally depends upon your nature of product and type of audience you want to target.
Mark Lemuel M
@winston_linda yup mostly facebook groups are consumer based whilst linked in groups are investor based and will depend on the criteria and demand of it! followed you Winston! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Stephen Maden
What is your niche?
Mark Lemuel M
@stephen_maden MUSIC!!!! what about you? followed you Stephen! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review! upvoted and reviewed your product!
Mark Lemuel M
@theamandagallop SAME HAHA. I bet investors are coming in fast! lol. followed you Amanda! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Elaine Lu
It depends on your target audience and industry. Facebook Groups are great for community engagement and casual interactions, while LinkedIn Groups are more effective for professional networking and B2B marketing.
Mark Lemuel M
@elaineluyi yes, mostly facebook groups are consumer based and mosty composed of large people whilst linked in groups are investor based, and yes both are relevant and can generate leads ! followed you Elaine! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review! upvoted and reviewed your product!
Kehui Guo
I agree that it very much depends on the audience and the engagement goals. For me, LinkedIn Group works better because it's more professional, businesses-based, and people can refer other people easily in that context.
Mark Lemuel M
@kehui_guo yup it is for certain that both platforms can perform well on specific target market and it will diversify each result based on how many or how engaging your ads are., followed you @kehui_guo ! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review! and I notified myself for your upcoming product!
German Arrowoods
LinkedIn for B2B, Facebook for B2C.
Mark Lemuel M
@german_arrowoods yes but yeah It will always depends upon the demand of the market. what is your niche? followed you German! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Clayton Walker
Like others are saying it depends on your niche. I’ve found linkedin users are less likely to “ghost” me and listen to what I have to say about our product. Many of the people I’ve talked to about Respired.io have been from Linked In. Instagram has had even more since our target audience is very active on there
Mark Lemuel M
@claytonwalker I haven't tried on DM's method on Instagram. I hope they had specific groups too . Also twitter. But yeah all platforms can generate leads and will depend on how useful the product you have... You have one of the best product here on PH ! thank you for giving a solution for social media integration! followed you! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Clayton Walker
@kilopolki Thank Mark, you’ve got to hit them on all fronts. Unfortunately PH is still very pay to play, but good outreach beforehand (we spent months) building up your follow list will help you get to the featured page. I checked out your app - I might have a gig for you, connect with me on Linked In and let’s talk :)
Sidra Arif
I like LinkedIn more, as it has helped me generate more leads due to its professional focus and targeted network opportunities.
Mark Lemuel M
@sidraref true! the website had generated over millions of certified business users and can generate premium leads! You have one great websites here on PH !! followed, upvoted and reviewed! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Moaz Ahmad
Launching soon!
Audience like PH will mostly be found on Linkedin
Rebecca Johnson
LinkedIn is very useful. But sometimes you need to do "homework" manually. And, I personally hate a limitation in 300 characters...
Mark Lemuel M
@r_johnson_clich they say "the more you say the more you get leads" and that is absolutely true. anyways both platform performs well for me as a musician. followed you! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Zoya Shah
Carry On Hypermarket Abu Dhabi contemplates the effectiveness of marketing strategies, debating between a Facebook Group or LinkedIn Group. Each platform offers distinct advantages: Facebook Groups foster community engagement and rapid sharing, ideal for consumer-centric promotions. In contrast, LinkedIn Groups target professional networking and B2B interactions, enhancing brand credibility. The choice hinges on the target audience and marketing objectives, ensuring maximum impact and engagement tailored to specific demographics and goals.
Mark Lemuel M
@zoya_shah1 seems like gpt generated but yup mostly facebook groups are consumer based whilst linked in groups are investor based and will depend on the criteria and demand of it! followed you Zoya! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
CY Zhou
It depends on your target audience: Facebook Groups are great for B2C engagement with a community feel, while LinkedIn Groups are more effective for B2B networking and professional discussions. Choose the platform where your audience is most active and engaged.
Mark Lemuel M
@lightfield Facebook Groups are great for community engagement and casual interactions, while LinkedIn Groups are more effective for professional networking and B2B marketing. both are great and awesome to a seller standpoint! followed you CY! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Jordan bulk
Linkedin groups dont have a comparison with FB
Mark Lemuel M
@jordan_bulk yup! both are detrimental and have advabntages/disadvantages followed you Jordan! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Sneaker Homie
Deciding between a Facebook Group and a LinkedIn Group for marketing depends heavily on your target audience, business objectives, and the type of engagement you seek. Here are some considerations for each platform: Facebook Group: Wide Reach: Facebook has a large user base, making it easier to reach a broad audience. Community Building: Facebook Groups are great for fostering a sense of community among members with shared interests or demographics. Casual Engagement: Users often engage in more casual discussions, sharing personal experiences, and interacting on a more informal level. Content Variety: Allows for diverse content types including text, images, videos, and live streams. LinkedIn Group: Professional Network: LinkedIn is focused on professional networking, making it ideal for B2B marketing and connecting with industry professionals. Thought Leadership: Great platform for positioning yourself or your company as a thought leader in your industry. Business Relationships: Can lead to more meaningful business relationships, collaborations, and partnerships. Targeted Audience: More likely to attract users interested in professional development, industry trends, and business-related topics. Choosing Between Them: Audience Alignment: Consider where your target audience spends their time and what kind of content they engage with most. Objectives: Determine your specific marketing goals (e.g., brand awareness, lead generation, thought leadership) and choose the platform that aligns best. Resources: Evaluate the time and resources needed to manage and grow a group on each platform. In conclusion, Facebook Groups are often better for consumer-focused marketing and community building, while LinkedIn Groups excel in professional networking and B2B marketing. Ultimately, the effectiveness depends on understanding your audience and leveraging the unique strengths of each platform to achieve your marketing goals for more details click hereWebsite - https://sneakerhomie.org/product... .
Mark Lemuel M
@sneaker_homie1 seems like gpt generated but I love the idea that you are active here! followed you sneaker! hope you can upvote my product! or leave a short review!
Vaibhav
I think I can answer it because I ran experiments on both for a short amount of time. Simple answer is Facebook grousp because they're many and active more than LinkedIn groups.