• Subscribe
  • More Al or less of it?

Nneoma Jane
    42 replies

Replies

Isabella Rose Wilson
    I'm using AI just for editing rather than generation - run my existing content through Claude/GPT-4 to help tighten it up and spot any errors or inconsistencies. A human touch is still needed though. Wouldn't want to automate the whole process and lose that authentic voice, ya know?
    Nneoma Jane
    @isabellarosewilson oh interesting!
    Business Marketing with Nika
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    minimalist phone: creating folders
    Definitely less in comments (that is something I would welcome) :)
    Nneoma Jane
    @busmark_w_nika oh interesting!
    Neta Burnum
    ok for me if it's used in a good way
    Den Taylor
    More AI can increase automation and efficiency, but it is also critical to maintain the human touch.
    Nneoma Jane
    @den_taylor yeah true!
    Bella ciao
    AI can help with a variety of chores, but do you believe it will make things feel less personal? How do you maintain the human factor in your work?
    Cavan
    I see the benefits of AI, but I'm interested if it sometimes complicates matters.
    Nneoma Jane
    @cavan yeah Al has the potential to simplify & improve many processes, & it's benefit also overweigh the complications.
    Krista Pettersen
    Striking the right balance is key. With our product Haystack our goal is to combine the power of AI with human touch. We want our users to feel like our chatbot's responses are backed by our experience with startups, entrepreneurs, and SMBs.
    Nneoma Jane
    @krista_pettersen wow Interesting!
    Abdul Haseeb
    Human touch is necessary too.
    Nneoma Jane
    @dev_abdulhaseeb sure I agree!
    Jack Lipsky
    Not necessarily more or less AI, but we definitely need more human connection and interaction. Like others have said, it's not about one or the other, but about both working together.
    Nneoma Jane
    @jack_lipsky1 I agree!🤝
    Sana Khan
    More AI can be useful, but only if it improves your product.
    Nneoma Jane
    @s_ana_khan sure✌️
    Joseph Parker
    It really depends on what you're aiming for. More AI can add cool features, but don’t overdo it if it complicates things.
    Edward Moore
    Add AI when it’s beneficial, but avoid unnecessary complexity.
    Nneoma Jane
    @edward_mo_ore that's nice🤝
    AI is like personal assistant. Wrong use of it is harmful.
    Nneoma Jane
    @armand_brouillard1 that's nice 🤝
    Marwan Haddad
    More AI, but more responsible AI and keep always Human in the loop for the critical decisions
    Nneoma Jane
    @marwanhaddad_railtown I agree! we need to develop & use Al responsibly, with consideration for its impact on the society.
    xavi
    More AI if it benefits, like it can increase productivity for lot of use cases. But not for the sake of it.
    Nneoma Jane
    @xlabs7 yeah true!
    Aarav Pittman
    It depends if you talk about interaction will people on communities then I will definitely dont go with AI but if there is a process which can be improved with the help of AI then do it :)
    Nneoma Jane
    @aarav_pittman that's fine!
    Nifal Adam
    Imagine AI as your personal chef. You want enough to whip up a gourmet meal but not so much that it's cooking your breakfast, lunch, and dinner without you ever tasting the spatula. Balance is key – enough AI to make life easier, not so much that you forget how to boil water! 🍳✨😎
    Nneoma Jane
    @nifal_adam2 sure I agree!🤝
    Dandelion Galleries
    I’m all for more AI, as long as it's balanced with human insight. I find that AI can really boost productivity, but it's important to keep that human touch in decision-making. What’s your take—how do you balance the two? @nneoma_jane
    Petar Komordžić
    Depends on what the application would be. Something repetitive or too time-consuming? Yes! Anything involving decision-making? Not really😅
    Nneoma Jane
    @petar_k sure✌️
    Andres Rosas Sanchez
    For me: create with AI, then, imaginate and adapt with my mind