Meta Ads or Google Ads?

Aditya Chavan
10 replies
If you could explain why that would be great.

Replies

Ignacio Assis
Hello Aditya, both are the best ways to do paid ads in my opinion, but you would have to take certain factors into account when making the decision. If your product is a service or an app, you will always want more meta ads since there is an audience that will adapt more to your needs and you will also be able to segment said audience much better. But if what you are looking for is to promote a product or service more related to a desktop application, Google Ads is your way, since it has a search engine and YouTube ads. Ultimately, the choice between Meta Ads and Google Ads depends on your audience, your marketing objectives, and your available resources. I would love to connect with you and exchange ideas.
Aditya Chavan
@nacho_assis Appreciate the insights, I believe need to have products work well on Google ads and nice to have products do well on Meta ads. Would love to hear your thoughts on this approach.
Outlivo
A good question to ponder upon 🤔
Both are great options while being very different. If your product/service appeals to a broader audience and is easily targetable through common Meta Ads strategies then Meta Ads is definitely a good fit for it including Google Ads. If your product/service is niche-specific and appeals to a limited audience, then Google Ads especially search campaigns might be a better fit for you. Meta Ads in this case would be a great tool to retarget/remarket the pixeled audience. Besides the above, it is worth noting that the messaging of the ads and the overall approach define the failure or success of any of the channels that you promote on.
Aditya Chavan
@losid Do you think bringing in high intent traffic from Google and later retargeting website visitors on Meta ads makes more sense?
Colermody
Hey Aditya, both Meta Ads and Google Ads have their strengths, but Google Ads often outshines in terms of high leads and return on investment (ROI). Google Ads boasts a massive reach, tapping into billions of searches daily. Its targeting options and robust analytics allow for precise audience targeting and optimization. I use Google ads for my business site ChiroPraise and I got amazing results. With Google's dominance in search, businesses often see significant returns and conversions. While Meta Ads offer unique social media targeting, Google Ads remain a top choice for their proven track record in generating leads and ROI.