• Subscribe
  • Marketers, what’s your biggest challenge when creating content?

Janak Patel
    24 replies

Replies

Dedew
    The biggest challenge is consistently creating content that resonates with the audience while standing out in a saturated market. Balancing quality, creativity, and SEO can also be tough to ensure engagement and visibility.
    Janak Patel
    @dedew16 Keeping content creative and staying consistent is the real problem. Any unique techniques that worked in your case?
    Katrina Rodriguez
    Creating high value, quality content. It's easy to put out a lot of "top 5" lists, but helpful content that's informational can be more time consuming to create.
    Janak Patel
    @katrinarodriguez What is your process for getting high-quality content? How do you decide that this content is high-value?
    I think the biggest challenge is to make your content to catch audience
    Janak Patel
    @techexplorer How do you make sure that your content is catchy?
    @janak_patel56 don't create content with AI, always write in your own words. Try to write content that will reach your audience's heart.
    Janak Patel
    @techexplorer I am using handwritten + AI, not just created by AI. Only hand written I can not do at scale, in quantity
    @janak_patel56 I think avoiding AI is much better, even if it will take you longer to write a good content
    Hamna Malik
    Targeting the audience and quality content.
    Janak Patel
    @hamna_malik Where do you reply to source the highest quality content? - Daily Journal - Internet - Any other sources
    Hamna Malik
    @janak_patel56 Internet is my go-to place.
    Ethan Cole Blackwood
    Consistently coming up with fresh, valuable content ideas that resonate with your audience. It takes a lot of research and creativity to go beyond surface-level listicles and provide truly insightful, actionable content that stands out in a crowded market. Leveraging data to understand what topics and formats engage your specific audience helps focus those content creation efforts.
    Janak Patel
    @ethancoleblackwood Do you use any specific tool, technique in research? I use Google search and use research paper, medium so on to get the information.
    Martin Peters
    Consistency! It’s tough to keep coming up with fresh ideas week after week.
    Janak Patel
    @martin_peters Does AI help in speeding up creation?
    Trevor Collins
    Finding the balance between creative content and SEO. It’s hard to write for both humans and algorithms.
    Janak Patel
    @trevorcollins Yes, that's tough. Do you use AI in any steps to accelerate the process?
    Creating content that truly resonates with my audience. Sometimes it’s hard to know what will hit or miss.
    Janak Patel
    @scarlett_dean Finding the right chord with audiences is not easy. I just keep creating and see which works, but saw algorithm plays a big role
    Alec Walsh
    Writer's block! There are days when the ideas just don't flow, no matter what I try.
    Janak Patel
    @alec_walsh But then how do you handle deadlines?
    Darryl Helge
    Staying on top of trends while also staying true to my brand’s voice. It can feel like a balancing act.
    Oleh Kyrylenko
    Launching soon!
    It seems to me that with the advent of chat bots, such a challenge no longer exists :)