Making Education Structured and Error Free

Abhi
2 replies
Hello Everyone, I am share about my thoughts and concept regarding making education Structured and Error Free. Have you ever thought, today we are surrounded by Too much of unorganized information. How? Go To Google And Search : UPSC General Studies and see result. You will get number of websites and information related to UPSC General Studies but you are not aware which one is best. Of Course you will going to click on top rank search and get nothing useful. Well This what I want to answer. I want to make a Platform which is More structured and Error Free and wanted to Provided Verified content. Yes, It's not Free. Have you ever heard Apple Device is Free. I want to Provide Premium Educational Service and wanted to have better education system. I have did deep search and found 3 to 4 website which are playing on same way. 1. Abhipedia.abhimanu.com 2. TestBook.com 3. Zigya Yes, Byjus is also but they are now out from the game . Now they are into everything expect education.

Replies

Lisa Murphy
In the classroom teachers are continuously adjusting to and utilizing new technologies and tools In more recent times this has included technology like Smart Boards cloud based learning and cellphones You can read the linked article at https://booksamberrichards.com/creating-strong-essay-writing-topics-for-college-papers for more information It aids in the development of your writing abilities and this website offers free access to a variety of methods for learning about writing.
Amanda Trincher
In fact, Google's problem is now being solved by a product like chatgpt that already gives you a solution, instead of ads and some kind of stories. Regarding education, things are not so clear. People are very different and performance will be different, there will never be one system. Someone simply goes through even general education at school, while someone is forced to attend maths tuition singapore in order to get additional classes