• Subscribe
  • Makers and hunters, how successful was your product launch at Product Hunt? Goals achieved?

Bohdan Honyk
    11 replies
    As I gear up for my own product launch on Product Hunt in a few weeks, I'm curious to learn about your experience. I value your insights and was wondering if you could share how successful your Product Hunt launch was. Were you able to achieve the goals you set for your product? By the way, I would be very grateful for your support. We are in the Coming Soon right now. Subscribe here 👇 https://www.producthunt.com/products/huntly-2

Replies

hunter pointer retrievers
    "Launching at Product Hunt for hunter pointer retrievers ? Our goal: Connect you with the finest platform, GunDogsDirect, designed by enthusiasts who value your time in the field, no hassle, just focused on your dogs. Achieved goals? Let's talk success!"
    air
    Launching a product on Product Hunt is a journey for both makers and hunters. Share your success stories, insights, and detailers near me to your products here. Let's celebrate the goals achieved and the lessons learned. It's a valuable space to connect, learn, and showcase the innovation behind each launch.
    Jordan Lund
    Hi Bohdan, I added myself to your notify list for Huntly (love the name) We launched today. I'd love you to check us out and get your support: producthunt.com/posts/ardor-fitness So far it's been great. I had a goal to crack the top 5 and while we are not on track for that, I have had some pleasant surprises. 1. record 24 website traffic. 2. a ton of engagement from folks 3. met some interesting people and have built a network of a few investors and interested people who would like to follow up and engage with me I would say if you want to have lot's of support, it is key to build a big community of people in PH and in your network who are willing to support you on your launch day. And get them to do it early in the first 4 hours after 12:01 pacific. That way you spend most of the day visible near the top.
    Mukund Mohan
    Kombai (Research Preview)
    Kombai, was launched on August 23rd and we secured the #1 position for Product of the Day, Week, and Month. We even got featured in the PH newsletter. The response from the community was overwhelmingly positive and we were delighted to receive so much love. By the end of the launch day, we received nearly 1700 upvotes, which translated to 13K DUVs. We're launching our new product soon - https://www.producthunt.com/prod... Feel free to DM :)
    Bohdan Honyk
    @mukund_mohan WOW! Great results, Mukund! Thanks for sharing, I connected you through LinkedIn. Subscribed to your product launch.
    Chitresh Singh
    @mukund_mohan congratulations, appears to be a top launch!
    Jaspar Carmichael-Jack
    Our Product Hunt launch was a resounding success! We surpassed our goal of 100 upvotes by over 50%, and we received valuable feedback from the community. As a result of our launch, we gained significant exposure and traction, which helped us secure new customers and investors.
    Daria Sokolovskaya
    Subscribed! Good luck on your launch!