Looking to help 5 people ace their launch. No fees, no charges, no promises. Anyone needs help?

Varun Satyam
9 replies
I have previously launched realm app successfully to PH of the day, week and month and also got around 400 new users within the first 4 days. Doing this just for the community, I'm looking to build a close group of community to support side hustles get their first 1000 users.

Replies

HR TG
I wish I had seen this earlier, I'm launching tomorrow. don't know if it's enough time.
Fraser B
Hey Varun, I’ve got a few projects in the works so would like to hear more. What niche are you in?
Varun Satyam
@fraser_b Hey Fraser, saas mostly. I can help in any group. Actually wanted to decide that once we have 5 teams ready
Fraser B
@satyam284 Hey Varun, I would like to share details with you on 2 projects to see if you’re a fit for either. What’s the best way to connect?
Launching soon!
I would love to help you ace your launch and get your first 1000 users! It's amazing to see the community come together to support each other in achieving their goals. Let's work together to make your launch a huge success. We are building a marketing Contentify AI for Free here just look up Contentify AI.
Gurkaran Singh
Wow, your track record is like hitting the jackpot in startup land! I'm curious, what's your secret sauce for turning a launch into a success story?
Varun Satyam
@thestarkster Hey Gurkaran, the secret sauce uses the realm app to organize my work and life effectively.