• Subscribe
  • Looking for SEO tool, any suggestions you have?

Karthik Tatikonda
    17 replies
    Hey IndieHackers, I'm looking for an affordable SEO tool 👀 Need to have: 1. Keyword Research 2. Competitor Analysis and 3. Our website Analysis Any suggestions you have?

Replies

BiglySales
    I LOVE SemRush and SEOQuake!💯
    Olatz Urrutia
    The one I'm using in an ongoing basis is Ahrefs, but there are others such as Moz and Semrush that I have also used and I found the useful too!
    I have used Seemrush and google analytics in the past :)
    Karthik Tatikonda
    @sandradjajic Semrush is great, I used it some time back. But now, I'm in a tight position, So looking for some budget friendly tools.
    Farhan Tariq
    SEMRush and Ahrefs, these two have my heart. ❤
    Nikhil Rangpariya
    Ubersuggest, you can use it for keyword research, Competitor analysis and also for website analysis.
    Karthik Tatikonda
    @nikhil_rangpariya Seems like ubersuggest is one of the highly used seo tool. Lot of people are recommending it. Thanks for sharing Nikhil, will check it out.
    Jerryton
    Keyword research - use google keyword planner to finalize the keyword and then use SEMrush to know the difficulty, Competitor analysis - use SEMrush and Ahrefs Website analysis - search SEO site audit on google, and you will find a lot of websites
    Michael Noah
    Sure, I'd be happy to help! If you're looking for a good SEO tool, I highly recommend using Ahrefs. It's a powerful and comprehensive tool that can help you with keyword research, competitor analysis, backlink tracking, and more. In fact, I'm currently using Ahrefs to work on my friend's website (https://poshsittings.com/best-ma...) and I've found it to be incredibly helpful in improving their search engine rankings. Give it a try and let me know what you think!