👋Looking for Feedback: PicAisso - A Curated list of AI creative tools

Zeng
7 replies
I'm really excited to share a project I've been working on: Picaisso.xyz, a website that gathers awesome AI tools for creating art, music, video, and design! Think of it as your one-stop shop to explore the exploding world of AI creativity. Whether you're a seasoned artist or a curious beginner, Picaisso helps you find the perfect tool to spark your imagination and create something truly unique. I'm still in the early stages of development, and I'd absolutely love your feedback! Here are some questions I'm pondering: Is this a helpful resource? Are there specific features you'd find valuable, like filtering tools by skill level or desired output? What AI art tools are you most excited about? Are there any hidden gems I've missed that deserve a spot on PicAisso? I am still adding more tools from my list. How can I make Picaisso even better? Any suggestions for the design, functionality, or content are most welcome! I'm eager to learn from this incredible community and build PicAisso into a valuable resource for anyone who wants to explore the creative potential of AI. Thanks in advance for your insights! I love to hear your thoughts. Thank you! Check out picaisso.xyz

Replies

Elaine Lu
Sounds like a fantastic resource, Zeng! Can't wait to explore PicAisso and see how these AI creative tools can enhance my projects.
Hi Zeng, Congrats on launching Picaisso.xyz! It's an exciting and valuable resource for AI creative tools. To enhance it, consider adding features like filtering by skill level and desired output. Including hidden gems like Artbreeder, RunwayML, and AIVA could also enrich your offerings. For improvements, focus on a clean, intuitive design and add user reviews and ratings. Regular updates and a blog on AI creativity trends would keep the platform fresh. Picaisso has great potential, and I'm eager to see its growth. Best of luck, and thanks for sharing!
Zeng
@hamza_afzal_butt Thank you, Hamza. I am adding tools from my list, I am currently storing them in notion. It is a huge list as I was keeping it since 2022. Thank you so much for your king encouragement!
Andreas Sohns
PicAisso looks amazing! It's definitely helpful. It's a great tool. A clean design and user reviews for reach tool could also enhance the site. Great job and Good luck!