Looking For A FREE PH Launch Video and Get Featured? 🤩

ISTIAK AHMAD
7 replies
💯Hey Folks, A proper Launch video Help you get featured on the Launch Day. So, you should always use a short but informative video in your gallery. 👉Check out this sample video below, We Used This video and Launched Ginix Yesterday ( June 02 ), and completely Smashed the leaderboard from the Beginning. ✅We were featured from the very beginning and Secured No#1 🏆 , Product Of the Day Badge. 🤝If you need a Similar video, please reach out to me ( Preferably on LinkedIn - link in the bio ) and i will be happy to create one for you. 👉Here is the video we used:
Thank you So much People 🙏

Replies

Annie Luu
How did you choose which day to launch @istiakahmad ?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@annie_luu Hi Annie, Great Question. First, i select the end goal, for example if i want to get top position and compete on a working days or want a top position on a less competitive days like weekends. Working days bring lots of traffic and weekends a little less. Also look for potential competition on coming soon page. Based on these i think anyone can find their ideal launch date. Hope this make sense to you ( :
Paulina Hryniewicz
Hey, I'd love some help with the video!
ISTIAK AHMAD
@paulinahryniewicz Hey Paulina Sure, Just wrote you on Linkedin ( :
Umar Saleem
Hi @istiakahmad do you think the video and being featured on PH are related?
ISTIAK AHMAD
@umar_saleem Hi Umar, i think its a best practice plus a informative short video could also attract people to get interested in the product and engage. I hope this make sense to you? ( :