• Subscribe
  • Lofi music lovers!

Neel Patel
    19 replies
    While I am battling for the #1 spot, I am keeping calm by playing lofi music on the side. It's not my style but I think I need it right now. lol Check - https://www.producthunt.com/posts/syncsignature

Replies

George Aleesu
    Interesting
    Saif Ahmed
    I follow "mell-o" from spotify
    Owen Keller
    I am here. I really loved Lofi Musics.
    Annitah
    Whenever I feel like it, I just type "lo-fi music" into the YouTube search and listen to whatever pops up πŸ˜„
    Yannick
    Lofi girl ?
    Anna Jack
    big fan of lofi music
    Fitz Dupuy
    I am a biggest fan of lofi music
    Phil Meyer
    Lots of multi-hour lofi on youtube - gets me through the odd day too!
    I really loved Lofi Musics.
    Artyom Sviridov
    Music lover in general here, including lo-fi :)
    William B. Serna
    Finding solace in the soothing vibes of lofi music on the side. It's not my usual go-to, but there's something strangely calming about it right now especially while playing games or reading a book or doing chores.
    Sumina Seto
    @william_b_serna Playing Lo-fi while gaming has this uncanny ability to transport you to a different headspace
    Amari T
    Absolutely, the combination of Lo-fi and gaming creates a unique atmosphere that transcends the virtual and real worlds, offering a serene escape to a different mental realm just like when I do while playing at sportbet.io γ‚ΉγƒγƒΌγƒ„γƒ™γƒƒγƒˆγ‚’γ‚€γ‚ͺγƒΌ Lo-fi music is like a It's like a mental reset button.
    jamaican music
    Lofi music lovers! Dive into the soulful world of Jamaican music with emerging reggae sensation Tende Kasha. His rhythmic tapestry, inspired by legends like Bob Marley, weaves together African and Jamaican influences. Tende Kasha, born in Angola and based in London, creates a unique sound addressing social issues. Don't miss his captivating tracks like 'SHINNING STAR' and 'PEACE N LOVE.' Follow him on various platforms and stay tuned for his upcoming EP, UNITE STAND RIGHT.