• Subscribe
  • LinkedIn for CEOs/Founders: How to leverage your network and drive results for your startup? 😍

Vedran Rasic
    17 replies
    We often ignore our LinkedIn connections... for the sake of getting new ones. So we miss out on enormous growth potential. Our research shows that 96% of LinkedIn users don’t effectively know how to: πŸ‘Ž Grow social capital πŸ‘Ž Organize contacts efficiently πŸ‘Ž Manage chaotic conversations We also know that the most successful networkers invest their resources into building & engaging social capital on LinkedIn. πŸš€ They’re deploying systems to: 1. Expand social capital 2. Prioritize contacts 3. Organize LinkedIn inbox 4. Connect with meaningful stakeholders 5. Move from cold to warm engagement 6. Initiate purposeful conversations 7. Strengthen their thought leadership 8. Fill their pipelines with quality leads LeadDelta - Social Capital Manager sits at the forefront of this brave NEW world: "Influencer era" & "the end-user era." I'm super excited to share our insights in the eBook that will likely get published this coming Sunday on Product Hunt. Would you like to get a copy? Help us spread the word by commenting below, and I'll send you one. πŸ‘‡ #socialcapital #linkedin #networking

Replies

Yeah I'd love to get a copy - LinkedIn is a very underrated platform! @k_j1 you might be interested in this too...
    Vedran Rasic
    @maxwellcdavis @k_j1 there's benefits to both for sure. I'd encourage you to share your journey a bit more and follow the results. You'll see that LinkedIn algorithm is super powerful for sharing posts with the right people.
    Vedran Rasic
    @k_j1 @maxwellcdavis agreed, Maxwell! This Sunday we're going live and I'll share more. You can add me via: https://www.linkedin.com/in/vedr... and I'll DM you to make sure you get a copy. Thx
    Vedran Rasic
    @maxwellcdavis @k_j1 I'd love to share. What are you using linkedin for mostly?
    Kavya
    @maxwellcdavis @vedranrasic currently just consuming mostly, not creating any content. I post a few things once in a while from my company page
    Vedran Rasic
    @k_j1 @maxwellcdavis we just launched today πŸš€ LinkedIn for Founders & CEOs: How to leverage your network & drive business results -eBook https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Vedran Rasic
    @iamgoconnor we just launched today πŸš€ LinkedIn for Founders & CEOs: How to leverage your network & drive business results -eBook https://www.producthunt.com/post...
    Vedran Rasic
    @iamgoconnor thanks a lot Graeme! We'll ship it this Sunday and I'll share PDF + Kindle. πŸš€
    Ivan Ralic
    I'm still not active nearly enough on linkedin.. Knowing how much value you can bring with your content I would love to get this book πŸ˜„ Good luck with your launch πŸ˜„πŸš€
    Vedran Rasic
    @ralic you will be one of the first ones to have it! Thanks a lot Ivan. P.S. What's stopping you from being more active on LinkedIn? πŸ‘€
    Ivan Ralic
    @vedranrasic whatever I say it's just gonna be an excuse. I'll start doing it πŸ˜… I'll just need to schedule it in my day routine not to loose focus on other things I care for. I don't like notifications during the day, and I've primarily used LinkedIn for sales (instead of email) so mixing dopamine with work was something I hated. I've heard there are now apps that can separate those two so when I go back to sales I'm starting from there πŸ˜„
    Jakob Thusgaard
    I'm mostly the book to mirror my setup, but it would nice to see it to see for sure.
    Vedran Rasic
    @jakob_thusgaard thanks a lot Jakob! You will be one of the first ones to get it. πŸ™Œ
    Marina ĐuriΔ‡
    LinkedIn is a content deficient platform which can be a huge advantage for new and frequent users. As such, I couldn't agree more with "We often ignore our LinkedIn connections... for the sake of getting new ones." as I caught myself doing so a bunch of times. Can't wait for the e-book to start using LinkedIn more efficiently and make connecting more meaningful!
    Vedran Rasic
    @marina_djuric 😍 πŸš€ We just launched today πŸš€ LinkedIn for Founders & CEOs: How to leverage your network & drive business results -eBook https://www.producthunt.com/post...