Let's share our best LinkedIn lead gen prompts. Be ready for our launch next week.

Axel Borry
10 replies
How to get GPT to craft personalized LinkedIn messages

Replies

Mohamed
Hi @nickyborry We just launched our tool ChatWizard & I will be happy to get your feedback suggestions, exchange ideas, and support each other's ventures. :) It contains a Linkedin Post & Comments generation features, that I hope You will find useful :) cheers ;)
Axel Borry
@mbelloul Supported :) thanks for sharing 🙏 It will indeed be useful for prompt engineering.
Axel Borry
I will start by sharing one of mine :) 👇 Write a LinkedIn connection message based on the LinkedIn profile data fed to you, the below context, format, and content: Context: - LinkedIn connection messages must be limited to 280 characters. - My name is , and I am a for . I am looking to extend my LinkedIn network and connect with interesting and experienced professionals to share experiences OR - I am not looking to offer them any services or recruit them. Key characteristics of your message: - must contain less than 280 characters, - must quote data from the profile, - must be written in English, - must be written in a fun, casual way. - mustn't use the word "fellow." The message must be shorter than 280 characters. If the message is longer than 280 characters, rewrite it to be shorter than 280 characters.
Sonu
@nickyborry Share The Message Crafted by LinkedIn
Steven Young
Just saw your impressive profile and couldn't resist reaching out - your expertise seems like a perfect match for our exciting new product launch next week, would you be interested in learning more about it?
Here are some outreach prompts that I try: For sales: Hey {first name}, I'm {name} from {where you work}. We can let you do {actions}. Hope this interests you! Let's connect so I can show you how. Hey {first name}, I'm {name} from {where you work}. Seems like you have a problem with {issue details}? We can let you do {actions}. Let's connect so I can show you how. For networking: Hey {first name}, I'm {name} from {where you work}. Since we both share the same space - {work nature/industry/niche name}, it'd be great to connect, stay in touch, and explore synergies. Hey {first name}, I'm {name} from {where you work} where I do {work}. I got to know you via {source}. So thought it'd be great to connect, stay in touch, and explore synergies here. Looking forward to great conversations!
Axel Borry
@senthil99nathan Thanks for sharing. Quick question, what were the prompts that led to those messages? And what is the {source} placeholder?
@nickyborry, 1) I guess I did them from scratch. 2) Source could be the person or people via whom we could have known the messaging person.
Tatiana Vdovychenko
Here is an AI-based Chrome extension that enables sales professionals to generate personalized inquiries to potential clients automatically.​ The extension uses natural language processing and machine learning algorithms to analyze LinkedIn profiles and recommend the best message templates to use for reaching out to specific individuals. https://jetsoftpro.com/success-s...
Axel Borry
@t_vdovychenko Do you plan to feature your product here? Thanks for sharing 😁