• Subscribe
  • Let's say you're on a tight budget. What are the first 5 tools you would acquire?

Ozan Arslanoğlu
    4 replies
    Why would you choose these specific tools, and how do you believe they will make the most of your budget?

Replies

Niko Germish
    I would initiate the FFF funding stage. If no one's ready to invest in my idea and I'm hesitant to fund it myself, perhaps the product concept is either half-baked or not viable. 👀
    Oleg Naumenko
    I think if I'm really, really tight on budget, I'll get away with free-to-use goodies exclusively: a bunch of Google products, Sublime text, a community version of an IDE etc. I reckon task tracking systems also have some free plans to offer if your project is tiny Anyway, anything more complex than a Tilda one-pager should have hosting, domain name, and so on, and so forth. Or that's outside the scope of your question?
    Ozan Arslanoğlu
    @naou actually not, I am using wix to manage our website. would you recommend any other tool?
    Ken Ito 🍄
    Depends on your budget. I would focus on marketing first before any other tool. So I would spend on SEM ads and SEO tools like Keysearch/Ahrefs.