• Subscribe
  • 📲Let’s make a list of cool tech influencers

Nastassia
    15 replies
    I’d love to hear about your experiences working with bloggers. Who has reviewed your products, and how has it impacted your brand? Or maybe you have a favorite blogger whose reviews you trust and enjoy watching? Please, share the links to their accounts! Let's build a trusted list of great tech influencers.

Replies

Some tech influencers you may want to check out include Marques Brownlee (@MKBHD), Dave Lee (@Dave2D), and Linus Sebastian (@LinusTech). Problem: Struggling to get your products reviewed by influential bloggers who can boost your brand awareness and credibility. Solution: Contentify can help streamline the process of reaching out to bloggers, creating engaging content for them to share, and even optimizing SEO to increase visibility. With Contentify's AI-powered tools, you can enhance your chances of getting noticed by top tech influencers. Try Contentify AI for Free here: just look up Contentify AI
    Nastassia
    We recently partnered with Jo (@nomadatoast On Instagram). He shared his experience with Scade.pro on Instagram, and we were thrilled with the engagement it brought. You can check out the full review, and read our thoughts in the latest edition of our Startup Diary. Review — https://www.instagram.com/reel/C... Our Diary — https://medium.com/@scade.pro/st...
    Elaine Lu
    Sure, here are a few to start with: Marques Brownlee (MKBHD) for tech reviews, and Linus Sebastian (Linus Tech Tips) for in-depth hardware insights. Who else should we add to the list?
    Nastassia
    @ashley_from_shadow cool list, thank you so much Ashley! :)
    Cedric Mathias
    I follow mrwhosetheboss and marcus to know everything about the latest tech out there
    Theresa Williams
    I've been following Sara Dietschy for a while now.
    Gurkaran Singh
    Oh, working with tech influencers is like finding the right coding syntax - when it clicks, magic happens! Do you follow Unbox Therapy or Marques Brownlee? Their impact on brands is like a well-written algorithm - simply impressive!