Let's join our PH launch support group and connect!

Min Zhou
50 replies
As my PH karma keeps on rising, I'm getting hit up by more and more teams asking for my help with their launches. Having the backing of the community is crucial for a successful launch. About a year ago, I came across Daniel Baum's support group sheet, but it's no longer active. I think it's time to create a fresh spreadsheet where people like us can come together and support each other! https://docs.google.com/spreadsh... Feel free to join and fill in the blanks if you're launching soon! :)

Replies

Bohdan Zahriia
HI Min! It's a great idea! We just launched Giraffe — SaaS discount marketplace that helps startups grow faster and cheaper. You can help us with your upvote and review by the link 👉 https://bit.ly/438X1sM 👈 I'll support your launch too. Please help me if you can!
@bohdan_zahriia Sure thing Bohdan! Giraffe.io seems amazing! I'm sharing your launch with my team. Soon you will get our upvotes!
Roger Griffin
Sounds like an amazing idea, I'd love to connect and support others launching on Product Hunt, as teamwork often leads to success! 😊🚀
@griffinroger19 Let's support each other! And I'd share this sheet outside the community! Feel free to join!
Clau Marin
Filled it in, thanks for creating it, Min!
@claumarin Let's connect! You'll get upvotes from my team by the day you launch!!
Divine Rivers
@claumarin Yes, let's connect and support one another! Launching the first half of our marketplace soon (July 17th) and I am excited to be a part of a community while doing so!
Jerry Twin
good idea. Best of luck.
Fahad Ahmed Shah
Great idea, Min. I have filled up the sheet with the relevant details. Looking forward to supporting others and getting backed by my fellow Product Hunters. :D
@fahad_ahmed_shah Good luck Fahad! getshow.io definitely will get our support by then!
Divine Rivers
@ Yes, let's connect and support one another! Launching the first half of our marketplace soon (July 17th) and I am excited to be apart of a community while doing so!
Martin Baun
Well thought! Let's all support each other :D
@tigerteamx Thank you Martin! Duckist seems wonderful! We will be there for you on your big day!
Lavanya Snigdha
This is really cool! Would love to support the community this way!
@lavanya_snigdha Let's connect Lavanya! Looking forward to your launch!
Takeshi [ @Bootstraptor ]
I am in + 👉 👈 let's connect )
Alicia Hayes
Sounds good! Will check rn.
Divine Rivers
@alicia_hayes Yes, let's connect and support one another! Launching the first half of our marketplace soon (July 17th) and I am excited to be apart of a community while doing so!
Cyril Gupta
I was in a Whatsapp group earlier but they asked for cash to push launches. Better start a community of peers where people are actually doing it because they are in the game. What do you think?
@cyriljeet It's a great idea to have a Whatapp group! But I'm not considering charging anyone for launching. This is just where we can build our connection. Thank you for your idea though!
Cyril Gupta
@min_zhou Yes, we should have a place to build connections. Charging is what the other group I told you about does. It seems they are gaming how producthunt works.
@cyriljeet Seems amazing! Don't forget to leave your information on the sheet. Then everyone knows you're open to connecting :)
Axel Borry
Great initiative :) I will be part of it 🦾
Divine Rivers
@nickyborry Yes, let's connect and support one another! Launching the first half of our marketplace soon (July 17th) and I am excited to be apart of a community while doing so!
Divine Rivers
This is great, and will definitely join. Having a community of folks that know what it's like to be a founder, throw questions around, and provide support is crucial. Especially as we launch the first half of our marketplace come July 17th!
This is so cool I love the idea, Min!🍀🍀🍀🤩🤩🤩
Samir Tushar
Great Initiative, will try to help in any way I can to a fellow builder.
Tim Boulay
Best of luck everyone. 💯👍
Nacho Franchini
This is an awesome idea! I still do not have our launch date yet, but will definitely post it when it's settled!
@ifranchini Absolutely! Feel free to join anytime, and I'll post the sheet in other communities to share it with even more people.
Tyler
Awesome idea!
Hello_Joy
Great idea!!! I got 800+ points, so it might be a bit helpful!! Would love to support! And then check it out our Twitter Chrome extension: hummin :) It's a helpful tool to make your account grow fast!
@joy_eom Sounds awesome! Let's connect, Joy! If Hummin needs any support, just drop your info. We'll be right there for you!