• Subscribe
  • Let me roast your landing page!

Eden
    13 replies
    It's always good to get a fresh perspective on your landing page ✨ Comment your URL and i'll determine 1. Can I understand the problem you're solving from the header? 2. Is the CTA obvious? 3. Are there any bugs? Let's go! 🚀

Replies

Owen Keller
    We have a launch but still do not have a teaser page. As soon as possible I will msg you.
    Matteo Zumpano
    This is the best post I have seen in a while!
    Eden
    @matteo_zumpano Thanks, Matteo! You got a landing page to share? 😁
    Sally Herbert
    Let's do it @entreeden => https://www.producthunt.com/prod... We're all ears... what might we improve?
    Eden
    @sally_herbert awesome 🙌 This is a great page! Honestly not that much feedback, I wish my page looked this good lol Only small thing was it took me a while to understand what a "task" meant. The first call to action is to get a free task and I was confused what that meant I had to read further to understand that it was basically something that a potential candidate could be tested on (i think?) :D
    Eden
    @mehul_fanawala thanks for sharing! first impressions was that it was kind of noisy, there's a lot of things that are calling my attention (2 consulting buttons, 2 award badges, reviews) i think your headline is strong and holds its own and maybe the badges could be put somewhere lower in the landing page
    @entreeden, thank you Eden for the feedback. I will share this with the team and they will take the final call on this.
    Adel Ljaljic
    Hey Eden, Here is my landing page , fastbatch.io thanks!
    Eden
    @adel_ljaljic this is awesome! super clear value, i used to run my apps on EC2 and it took me a decent amount of time to do this manually lol have you shared with the AWS subreddit?
    Harsh Vyas
    Hey, thank you for sharing this approach! We've prepared this landing page template. Roast it and share your feedback. Page URL: https://course.pagemaker.link/