• Subscribe
  • Let me introduce myself

Uncle Linton
    11 replies
    Hi everyone, I'm Linton from Cape Town, South Africa. I've been in tech for 10+ years. Looking build freedom of time to spend with my family. I think we all want some kind freedom for whatever reasons we have. I've built TokHook - platform helps optimize TikTok hooks to capture viewer attention effectively. Our features include A/B hook testing, hook analysis, emotion recognition, visual novelty detection, transcript optimization, and TikTok community guideline moderation on content. We will be submitting soon on PH and hope to connect with all of you in this community. Cheers.

Replies

Griffin Rhys Donovan
    Welcome to PH community, Linton! Your TokHook platform sounds super interesting. Optimizing hooks to grab attention is so important these days with short attention spans. The AI features like emotion recognition, novelty detection, and content moderation are really cool. Can't wait to see your launch on PH soon! Best of luck, and hope you find the freedom you're looking for.
    Arthur Leo
    TokHook sounds like a valuable tool for TikTok creators. Iā€™m looking forward to seeing how it helps people improve their content
    Andrew Ezra
    Great to meet you, Linton! Looking forward to learning more about TokHook and its unique features.
    beni
    Game Design Checklist
    Game Design Checklist
    Hi Linton, welcome to PH! Joined your waitlist and can't wait to see TokHook. šŸ’š
    Mitchell Benn
    I am also in the tech space , and its great to connect with someone from Cape Town
    Rakee Kumari
    Welcome to ph community great to meet you
    Ill Robyn
    Hy linton its great to meet you. tookhook sounds fantastic