• Subscribe
  • Lessons you learnt after launching you product

Demetre Mildiani
    12 replies
    We launched recently and even tho we prepared thoroughly, there were many surprises on the way, a lot of new lessons learnt. So what did you learn after your launch

Replies

Nigel Engel
    it's just the start
    Demetre Mildiani
    We Learnt that the second day of launch was when we got the most traffic, which was really surprising having 100% more people on the second day of the launch
    CY Zhou
    One key lesson I learned after launching my product is the importance of user feedback in shaping future updates. Additionally, having a solid marketing strategy from the start can significantly impact your product's success.
    Tanya Sharath
    Being ready to pivot based on customer needs made a huge difference in our success
    Fisayo Ajisafe
    Learning a lot from these comments
    My3 Murthy
    what were those surprises & what did you learn?
    Toni
    The most valuable lesson to me is that the real work starts AFTER the launch day. Surely, you prepare a lot, to get attention on Launch Day and get maximum support, feedback and reach #3. but the real work starts the next day : nurture all the supporters, analyze the feedback, improve the product, iterate, make the best efforts to convert supporters into paying customers. use the PH momentum to gain more visibility on other media and platforms Because upvotes don't pay the rent.
    Jessica Young
    Biggest lesson was not to underestimate the importance of post-launch marketing and community engagement. Had the product ready but didn't put enough effort into getting the word out and interacting with early users. Traffic and signups were lower than expected until we really started hustling on spreading awareness, gathering feedback, and iterating based on what we heard. Launch is just the start - the real work comes after!
    Elijah Scott Fitzgerald
    We found that interest and signups spiked right after launch, but then dropped off sharply. Keeping momentum and engagement going post-launch has been our biggest learning and challenge. Posting regular updates, running promotions, and continuing to hustle for press coverage has helped. Also, expect the unexpected - no matter how much you plan, issues will come up that you didn't anticipate. Stay nimble and adapt quickly!
    Gurkaran Singh
    Well, launching our product was like playing a game of high-stakes Jenga – you think you've got it all figured out until everything starts teetering! But hey, the thrill of problem-solving made it all worthwhile.
    Chloe Adeline Foster
    Biggest lesson was not to underestimate the power of marketing and getting the word out! We thought we had an amazing product that would sell itself but turns out you gotta hustle hard to get noticed, especially in a crowded market. Also learned the importance of really listening to early user feedback and quickly iterating based on it to improve the product. Launch is just the beginning of the journey!